Naked Workout

D

deleted300444

I've been doing yoga at home and I'm really enjoying doing it naked. I've found an online naked yoga class by a beautiful blonde instructor with an amazing body so I'm looking forward to joining one of her classes. You see all the people on the class so I can't see how I'm not going to get an erection when I know so many people can see me and especially looking at her. There is a bit on the site about getting an erection in the class and it just says it's fine and natural etc so think there are going to be a few embarrassing accidental erections from me in the class!

I've done naked yoga in both settings, coed & dudes only. You might get a semi, I did, but often it fades because you get into the poses. Try it, either online or in person.

Wine0

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Never thought about it till I saw this thread! I have (COVID secure) access to a private gym. Guess what I’m gunna be wearing tomorrow! ;)

Bit worried about my balls being squashed, and my PA catching on something, but I’ll be paying special attention to those.

Wine0

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
...so all my junk moves around as nature intended. I loved smelling my pheromones and sweat as I got active. Might have to get some disposable wipes to look after where I sit on the machines, and warm the room up a bit before I start - other than that, I’m a convert. Greek style workouts for me from now on!!

DerrickRigg

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Always worked out at regular gyms and hardcore bodybuilding gyms. So, never been naked when working out. But one of the gyms I went to had a wet steam room and I would go in there after my back workouts to soothe my back muscles before I had to go to work. Usually, had some guy feeling up my pecs and abs in there.

Dotguy13

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a home gym setup that I’ve been using ever since COVID closed down the gym. It’s been great, but the airflow in my basement isn’t the best so after a few high intensity reps I find myself sweating through my gear. I’ve started working out with my shirt off but am considering just going full on naked, because why not? Save some laundry.

Wondering if anybody has tried before and if there are any tips...
Try it in your underwear or jock first

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had the exact same thought process. I prefer underwear, however, for support...especially during cardio where there’s running/jumping.
Once tried and never again, lets just say bits got caught and my voice moved up a few octaves,. jocked and secure these days.

Reactions: kingdong9

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

tominrichmond

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never thought about it till I saw this thread! I have (COVID secure) access to a private gym. Guess what I’m gunna be wearing tomorrow! ;)

Bit worried about my balls being squashed, and my PA catching on something, but I’ll be paying special attention to those.
American here-what's "Covid Secure"? Vaccination card required?

Wine0

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
American here-what's "Covid Secure"? Vaccination card required?
No need to explain! It’s my friend’s private gym - so he know exactly who has been in, and has a ‘clean before and after use’ policy.

sc423

Expert Member
Media
I have a home gym and do it often or just in a thong. I post of lot of this to my onlyfans. Just be careful about getting sweaty and then slipping off a weight bench. The other downside is if you have dirt or anything on the floor it will stick to you due to sweat.

D

deleted1045254

Any on know of any. Naked weigh in groups or accountability ground message me if so

Reactions: ben hunter

I could never do this. I'd sit on one of my nuts, or just get distracted and jerk off.

Reactions: cadmanken

Plasticroad1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Just had an in person naked workout session with a client on Saturday. At first I was in my bikini briefs while he was in shorts and tank. After about 15 minutes he asked me to lose my underwear and I did, and he took off his shorts. He has a home gym. I focused on biceps and triceps for the plan. Between sets he would take time to massage my arms, back, chest, and butt; some muscle worship I'd say. We worked out for about an hour and he said he wanted the last 30 minutes to be muscle worship and massage. Well I'm not going to be upset about that! Getting paid to get a massage? I'm there! Haha. We finished up with that and he tipped me along with payment. It was great! I do online virtual sessions and in person as well and they can be a lot of fun!