Exactly my point! Not worth to resubscribing since the account is more focused on the old couple and not on Nate (which is the new meat on the market lol).
Ironic you say this because Nate just posted a two handed masturbating (and cumming) video lmao. Fair points made all around but I think we just gotta give them time.

I like how raunchy their IG posts are but they're gonna get themselves banned at this rate...
How do you guys get your follow requests approved for the beast_pak_ account? I'm pretty sure sour people will start reporting them just based on not having access lol

Reactions: Nomdean
The fact that he is a married man with wife and kids, and risk it all to be with a gay couple that started as his PT Client is what makes Nate so Hot!

Super Hot Muscle Bear Dad Jerk Off in His Singlet (singletstudphd)

Hairy Bodybuilder Breeding Session (muscle_beasts)View attachment 123493111View attachment 123493131
i don't think he still married to his (ex-)wife... i don't want to subscribe to the muscle_beasts onlyfans again cuz it's expensive and not worthy at all, but the 3 of them seems to be really close, like a throuple living together (or at least dating, the couple and Nate)