Ncaa football player nick bosa

high resolution photos part 2

1698186519822.png

1698186540056.png

1698186563344.png

1698186588087.png

1698186646476.png
Oh my god the body :yumperfect hairyness:heart_eyes:

ngl those skims underwear look so fucking uncomfortable.. Kim realizes that men have dicks that require space right?
The material in the dick area isn’t much at all is it :joy: I would definitely size up so my dick can actually move and be comfy haha

Reactions: Antoniooo
The material in the dick area isn’t much at all is it :joy: I would definitely size up so my dick can actually move and be comfy haha
that's why I wear boxers..boxer briefs don't seem to be like they leave you with much air especially when it's hot outside

that's why I wear boxers..boxer briefs don't seem to be like they leave you with much air especially when it's hot outside
That would make me way too on show :worried: boxer briefs at least hide it a bit for me aha

Normally I'd fully turn around and stop supporting a guy once I find out his politics but I feel like admiring hot photos from an underwear campaign isn't the same thing as directly giving him money like supporting problematic OF creators is
This. Say it louder for the ppl in the back.

Normally I'd fully turn around and stop supporting a guy once I find out his politics but I feel like admiring hot photos from an underwear campaign isn't the same thing as directly giving him money like supporting problematic OF creators is
He literally just signed a $170 million dollar contract. Onlyfans creators make pennies compared to him lol