Ncaa football player nick bosa

Honestly it was fine thirsting over him and ignoring his controversial beliefs when he felt like a little secret. But I understand not wanting to make him more famous and give him a bigger platform solely based on his looks just so he can further spread his harmful agenda.
This is exactly how I feel. Like he was my hidden gem. Then the world found out about him yesterday, dug up dirt & now it makes me feel like an idiot for ever liking him. It sucks..I've been bummed all day about it.

Honestly, if finding out someone you don't know and are only interested in superficially for their looks is a republican ruins your day... eh lol
Everyone in here whining about that is just virtue signaling hard. Like Nick Bosa isn't even known for being political, why the hell should anyone give a fuck that the guy has opinions.. People in here creating drama over the guy for literally no reason at all!

View attachment 111023971View attachment 111024001View attachment 111024031

Can we all just take a page out of Nick's book and not bring up politics. He hasn't done that since his rookie year.

And can guys stop posting the same pics of the Skims campaign. We've seen them all. Thanks for sharing but no need to keep reposting the same pics.
Lol I feel you about the skims campaign but those pics have stayed in my head ever since I saw them. I literally can’t get enough

Theyre mad af that someone that turns them the hell onnnnn doesnt line up on their side of crazy town. Like when you hate someone or they annoy you but theyre hot af, so that makes you hate them even more lol.
THIS!!! And these boys clutching their fake pearls would drop to their knees in a hot second if Nick showed up wearing a maga hat. I can’t take the fake outrage people have. Go five minutes and enjoy something without virtue signaling to each other. We get it you’re so moral and so brave.

high resolution photos

I also, made a new thread where I am collecting only high resolution photos.
high resolution photos part 2

1698186519822.png

1698186540056.png

1698186563344.png

1698186588087.png

1698186646476.png

THIS!!! And these boys clutching their fake pearls would drop to their knees in a hot second if Nick showed up wearing a maga hat. I can’t take the fake outrage people have. Go five minutes and enjoy something without virtue signaling to each other. We get it you’re so moral and so brave.
Exactly!!! Like not everyone has to find him attractive but the people calling him bland or ugly are just lying to themselves lol

Reactions: studcrusher
Can he do these pics and show those thick thighs and calves

the marketing team is crazy for not showing off his thighs and ass when even straight commentators in the NFL won’t stop talking about them. Quadzilla, Quadfather, etc. I guess they didn’t want to give us heart attacks but I’m willing to risk it.

the marketing team is crazy for not showing off his thighs and ass when even straight commentators in the NFL won’t stop talking about them. Quadzilla, Quadfather, etc. I guess they didn’t want to give us heart attacks but I’m willing to risk it.
Hes so fucking hot and thick show those cheeks and spread them fuck

show me those thighs and calves