Ncaa football player nick bosa

They paid him. $170M/5 Years…

that is ALOT. As a Niners fan, I’m worried by just how much it is but we needed to pay that guy. As a Bosa fan, yay i get to see that sexy ass on my team for another year.

Yes, good for Nick to get his coin. But where are the 49er's getting their money from ??? They haven't won a Super Bowl in like 385 years. Plus Nick is getting paid like a boss QB. I mean Kaepernick was the last ray of hope for the 49er's (10 years ago) and we all saw that go up in flames. Get your money why you can Nick.... then move to Kansas City.

Reactions: runningcrazy
Yes, good for Nick to get his coin. But where are the 49er's getting their money from ??? They haven't won a Super Bowl in like 385 years. Plus Nick is getting paid like a boss QB. I mean Kaepernick was the last ray of hope for the 49er's (10 years ago) and we all saw that go up in flames. Get your money why you can Nick.... then move to Kansas City.
Yo get outta here, Nick is OURS! You already have Mahomes and Kelce, don’t be greedy!

smh, guys get a couple of rings and now we can’t take you anywhere. : unamused:

Yo get outta here, Nick is OURS! You already have Mahomes and Kelce, don’t be greedy!

smh, guys get a couple of rings and now we can’t take you anywhere. : unamused:

Hahaha !!! Me and my plastic wig actually aren't fans of Kansas City or the TikToking brother of Mahomes.

But I'm just trying to throw shade on the Overlords of the 49er's for not having their priorities straight. I mean, win first and pay later. Love me some Nick B..... but hate me some sport's politics. Nick is cool and all, but if paying him that much money is a strategic move..... I expect a trophy next year.