Ncaa football player nick bosa

Is Nick not with the 49rs anymore ? .Because he's in NY right now with the misses .
Yea. Technically, he's still with the team.. It's just how the 'negotiations' are going. He and his agent have the amount they're looking for, and the team has the amount they're willing to pay. It's about who's going to "compromise."

his agent’s office is in new york so it likely just means that. No need to panic… yet

but i’m sure he posted that story to stir some rumors haha

Why did you expect nudes ?
The amount of discipline this man must have NOT to send out nudes is amazing if you think about it.
Like, if i had a body and face like his I would constantly be flaunting my body in photos to get laid.
BUT, he's also had the privilege of being hot his whole life so maybe he doesnt need to resort to nudes. Maybe just flashing his smile is enough to turn on the fire hydrant in women's cooters.

But we want to see them so they must be out there...

I love when people come on here and say that about guys.

The amount of discipline this man must have NOT to send out nudes is amazing if you think about it.
Like, if i had a body and face like his I would constantly be flaunting my body in photos to get laid.
BUT, he's also had the privilege of being hot his whole life so maybe he doesnt need to resort to nudes. Maybe just flashing his smile is enough to turn on the fire hydrant in women's cooters.
isn't he super christian?