New England LPSG members...

HotThroatLA

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ex-Bostonian here. Used to live in Cambridge before I moved to LA.
I'll be back to visit my family at some point (depending on this Covid nightmare).
Always seeking cool hung guys to offer my talents to. ;)
Contact info is on my profile or on my Xtube profile.

Nice, friendly guy here. Feel free to check in with me!

632535-1499705890-033b0447e06b391955537ff0c3133135.gif

I might be back to Boston / Chelsea over the holidays. My offer remains ;)

Reactions: Duke69

Dark Horse

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Whowhatwhere123456

Sexy Member
Media
Hey! Boston here. Male couple in 30s, committed but open to meeting new people—other couples or singles—to explore bating together. Straight/bi guys in particular (just because it can defuse some of the pressure to go beyond, at least at first...) but open to all. Since we're all home, just looking to chat a bit, find some friendly folks, and see what might be possible. If sounds of interest, feel free to message and share what you're looking for, and we'll take it from there. Thanks... stay safe, y'all!

Dark Horse

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey! Boston here. Male couple in 30s, committed but open to meeting new people—other couples or singles—to explore bating together. Straight/bi guys in particular (just because it can defuse some of the pressure to go beyond, at least at first...) but open to all. Since we're all home, just looking to chat a bit, find some friendly folks, and see what might be possible. If sounds of interest, feel free to message and share what you're looking for, and we'll take it from there. Thanks... stay safe, y'all!
Sounds pretty cool to me. :)

247freeballer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds fun to me.