New To Phallosan Forte Plus

Fister1

Sexy Member
Media
V3FVjgG
Hello, I want to introduce myself and want to show my progress in PE.

I‘m in PE since over 10 years. I started with homemade cock pump at 21 years, now Im 33 years. I bought the first generation of the Bathmate Goliath back in 2014. after using it for about half a year I quitted the procedure. It was painful and not safe enough for me. In 2018 I bought a Bathmate X40 XMax, was a real development instead to the old one. After using it half a year I could achieve an gain in errect size of 1,2 cm. Before all I started with a errect penis size of 20 cm round about. Today I am between 22-24 cm (9 inches) after using the bathmate, my longtime goal is to be over 10 inches.

yesterday my phallosan forte and phallosan + arrived, I ve tested it instead and I must say this this is unbelieveable! The first time it was a little bit confusing to use. But after testing it, I could wear it for over 10 hours at the first day! No pain, strong enlargement. My cock looks instead bigger when it is flaccid! Ive worn the phallosan plus for over 8 hours with all the rods that are in the package. I think if it works probably i will need more extra rods for expansion. If i measure the length of the phallosan +, Im at 9.5 inches stretches at the first day! Hope to get to the 10 inches in the next months. Maybe I can get 11 inches and become more thicker in girth.

my routine is to do pe every night, so I can get 10-12 hours of wearing this device. The disadvantige is, that my head of the penis only fits in the L suction bell with the silicone sleeve. So maybe I will buy the XL dome in the next months. Is there a bigger version of the phallosan + for the base, I barely fit into the white plastic, but I think I will need a bigger one, so new extra rods and XL dome with more spacy extender would be the best for me.

Attachments

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to the site!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the

Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
Terms of Service and Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Reactions: Gj816

Fister1

Sexy Member
Media
Ive gained already, but what I wonder, is there a bigger bell like the Phallosan XL bell? Everything is a little bit tight at the moment. I would like to reach may goal in the next months, my personal goal is 11“ inch errect length. At the moment Im 9 inches long and after a long streatching session I can reach the 10“ mark. I love this device...hope I can gain more to get the big cock I always wanted...

Attachments

RWBYRob

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello all! Im interested in buying the device but I am a little discouraged because I bought my first device from sizegenetics and one of the bars broke and I couldn’t replace it, but I heard nothing but good reviews for this specific device and from what you all are saying, it does actually help you gain, so I want to buy it, but I need to know if theres a specific one I should buy?

Fister1

Sexy Member
Media
Hello all! Im interested in buying the device but I am a little discouraged because I bought my first device from sizegenetics and one of the bars broke and I couldn’t replace it, but I heard nothing but good reviews for this specific device and from what you all are saying, it does actually help you gain, so I want to buy it, but I need to know if theres a specific one I should buy?

hi you should buy the XL dome as an extra if you are already big. My cock only fits into the L dome when it is flaccid. But I noticed the best result when you have a hard one when entering to the device. But when Im hard the XL dome is a little bit tight after using it for about 4 weeks constantly. I think I made some small gains till now, I dont want to measure before the 1000h mark. This device is great for using it at home, at the office it is hard to hide, especially if you use the XL dome and if you are above 9 inches in fleccid stretched out lenght.

Reactions: Soldier_Boy10

RWBYRob

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hi you should buy the XL dome as an extra if you are already big. My cock only fits into the L dome when it is flaccid. But I noticed the best result when you have a hard one when entering to the device. But when Im hard the XL dome is a little bit tight after using it for about 4 weeks constantly. I think I made some small gains till now, I dont want to measure before the 1000h mark. This device is great for using it at home, at the office it is hard to hide, especially if you use the XL dome and if you are above 9 inches in fleccid stretched out lenght.
Hey, Im not big at all, My head is a little thick but thats it, so should I just buy the standard one (whichever that is) because Im not big when flaccid.

AVeryAverageGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hey, Im not big at all, My head is a little thick but thats it, so should I just buy the standard one (whichever that is) because Im not big when flaccid.

The basic package comes with small medium and large all in the same box. You can then choose whichever fits best and use that one. So just order the normal one and you should find the right fit when it comes

Reactions: Darth_Revan

AVeryAverageGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

there’s another thread about this too, if you had more questions like that one. He’s pretty good about answering questions when people ask them Monster Cock Enlargement

Fister1

Sexy Member
Media
I dont know, im from Germany. And we have here tracking option...but it comes secretly and private with no commercial on it. Only Swiss Sana AG is on the package. So if you google this you will find immediately the Phallosan page...but no worries, it is decent...