New To Phallosan Forte Plus

str8nhungrydude

1st Like
Media
Low hanging after 5 h at home office. Now I can use the phallosan everyday. My routine goes on, thanks to corona lockdown
Hey Man,
Those are impressive gains so far! I got the Phallosan Forte and the Phallosan+ and have been using it around 6 hours a day for 5 days a week. My beginning pics aren't near as impressive as yours, but I can already tell a difference in erection frequency and quality. I feels and looks thicker. I'm only 6" erect length, 5 inches erect girth. I've mostly been wearing the Phallosan Forte with the belt. I tried the rod system but can't seem to get it right. It feels really awkward to get in place and it never feels like its quite right with tension, etc. Do you have any advice for a Phallosan newbie?

Thanks,
Rob

Fister1

Sexy Member
Media
Hey Man,
Those are impressive gains so far! I got the Phallosan Forte and the Phallosan+ and have been using it around 6 hours a day for 5 days a week. My beginning pics aren't near as impressive as yours, but I can already tell a difference in erection frequency and quality. I feels and looks thicker. I'm only 6" erect length, 5 inches erect girth. I've mostly been wearing the Phallosan Forte with the belt. I tried the rod system but can't seem to get it right. It feels really awkward to get in place and it never feels like its quite right with tension, etc. Do you have any advice for a Phallosan newbie?

Thanks,
Rob

Hello Rob, I use it now constantly for week 3 now. At the second week I gained a lot! This was insane! 2,5 cm in 3 Weeks, but now it goes back, Im still half an inch longer than before starting. I will check this device for 6 weeks constantly use about 5-6 hours a day with no day off. im at 23.7 cm errect length, last week 24,8 cm but it is now gone?! I use the L dome by the while, i think this is better because my head is expanding so much in the xl dome, i have already a big head, with a new set of silicone protection cap and completely flaccid i can squeeze my cock in. My advice to you is, press your cock head into the dome while putting it on. Then I only had to pump one ore two times, no air is than into the dome. In this way it is possible to wear thr phallosan for hours. I dont wear the plus version any longer, because Im too long ans too thick for this, all rods are in and all screws are screwed out to the maximum :( this device is really cheap and not comfortable like the normal stretching belt. I put the stretching belt arround my leg and pull upwards! After 6 hours my cock is flaccid 21 cm! But this goes away after 2–3 hours, it went normal. I think i gained a little bit, it looks much fuller and longer when its soft, but at the moment the results are not permanent, i must wait till the 1000 h are over. My goal is 11“/27,5cm in errect length hope I can achieve this! Would be awesome!

Reactions: Soldier_Boy10

Xlbber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I bought their penis stretcher 3 months ago but I stopped using it after a few times. The bell doesn’t keep its vacuum well which means the head of my dick slides out and all the pulling is done solely with the silcone sleeve and it gets very very painful.

if anyone knows a tip to keep the vacuum I will be most thankful

I bought their penis stretcher 3 months ago but I stopped using it after a few times. The bell doesn’t keep its vacuum well which means the head of my dick slides out and all the pulling is done solely with the silcone sleeve and it gets very very painful.

if anyone knows a tip to keep the vacuum I will be most thankful

Just use a smaller silicone sleeve. If you don’t have one, just Jelq for 5-10 minutes, so your head and cock gets bigger and it won’t slip out during your session!

kbbrenarde

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Dude your cock is... beautiful... where can I buy one? :D

I purchased the quick extender pro because it had a bit of a batter online review base than the phallosan but that could be because of affiliate marketing or whatever. But also Reddit users seem to like it more too. We’ll what happens in the first few months, if anything I’ll purchase the phallosan if I don’t get the results I want. Quick question though, what size did you start at. Seeing that your cock is huge (honestly is so juicy), did it take you some time to work up to that size? I’m starting at 6.5 ish and I’d like to get to 10 inches ideally. I know it will be very difficult but if you can provide some insight I’d appreciate it :)

kbbrenarde

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Actually I just read your intro and it answered most of my questions. Never mind! I think it will still be difficult to get to my goal of 25 Cm. But we will see.
Grüss von der Schweiz!

str8nhungrydude

1st Like
Media
Hello Rob, I use it now constantly for week 3 now. At the second week I gained a lot! This was insane! 2,5 cm in 3 Weeks, but now it goes back, Im still half an inch longer than before starting. I will check this device for 6 weeks constantly use about 5-6 hours a day with no day off. im at 23.7 cm errect length, last week 24,8 cm but it is now gone?! I use the L dome by the while, i think this is better because my head is expanding so much in the xl dome, i have already a big head, with a new set of silicone protection cap and completely flaccid i can squeeze my cock in. My advice to you is, press your cock head into the dome while putting it on. Then I only had to pump one ore two times, no air is than into the dome. In this way it is possible to wear thr phallosan for hours. I dont wear the plus version any longer, because Im too long ans too thick for this, all rods are in and all screws are screwed out to the maximum :( this device is really cheap and not comfortable like the normal stretching belt. I put the stretching belt arround my leg and pull upwards! After 6 hours my cock is flaccid 21 cm! But this goes away after 2–3 hours, it went normal. I think i gained a little bit, it looks much fuller and longer when its soft, but at the moment the results are not permanent, i must wait till the 1000 h are over. My goal is 11“/27,5cm in errect length hope I can achieve this! Would be awesome!

Your idea of putting the belt around your leg and pulling upwards sounds very interesting. How does this work?

thehaedron

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi mates, I am new in this forum and started looking for procedures to increase my penis. I tried the conventional devices with rods and rubber hopes, but these were painful, the head of my penis used to become purple and I was able to wear them just for few minutes. So I bought Phallosan Forte. It is very comfortable, I am getting in my 2nd month and I am in doubt if it is really increasing my penis. Since I work in home office regime, I can wear it for more than 10 hours per day. I also can sleep with it (every time my girlfriend does not want to make love, BTW she lives with me, but she does not know that I am wearing phallosan under my pants) so I can be with it more than 20h per day in these cases.
The first thing that I've noticed is that the sleeve broke in the second month. Since the package comes with 3 different sizes (I use the large bell with medium sleeve), I cannot use one of other 2 sizes. So I did something that worked for me. Instead of ordering a new sleeve from SwissSana, I decided to wear a made in China sleeve that I already had for other PE device (I bought from AliExpress). See the picture. It is much cheaper and it is smoother (the SwissSana version is very hard to handle and I suspect that this hardness is what broke the sleeve). But even so, this chinese version of sleeve does not do miracle, is does not last forever and I've noticed that it is cracking. So I've ordered more sleeves.
Now let me go to the point. Whenever I wear the phallosan forte, I set the strenght to yellow level (mid strenght), but after hours I realize that the level is in green (weak strength). Do you have any tip to make the level in a color permanently?

Just to you know me better, my name is Marcos, I am japanese descendant living in Brazil. I am 1,78 cm in height, my penis is 11 centimeters flacid and when erect it is 17 in length and 14 cm in girth. My goal is to reach 20 centimeters or more in erection. (I just don't know if I will be able to increase more because my girlfrield is very suspicious about my behaviour since I never told her that I am wearing such thing lol.)

Cheers

Attachments

Reactions: SizeQueen123

kai5555

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WIN_20210805_15_56_36_Pro (2).jpg
Little older than you, so once I decided to spare no expense and try PE without considering costs, first and only device I used is the Phallosan Forte+ . Prefer the Forte+ traction unit over the belt system of the basic Forte. Latter I find difficult to adjust the belt around my waist tight enough to create what I think is enough tension.

Bertr

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
View attachment 39619781 Little older than you, so once I decided to spare no expense and try PE without considering costs, first and only device I used is the Phallosan Forte+ . Prefer the Forte+ traction unit over the belt system of the basic Forte. Latter I find difficult to adjust the belt around my waist tight enough to create what I think is enough tension.
I use the Forte+ belt system and have the same issue...it seems best for those under 17 cm in BPEL. That said, I can wear it without anyone knowing. Can traction system be work under clothing?

kai5555

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Traction system rods being rigid and solid, pointing downards leave a noticeable bump on the trouser, down 1 leg in my case. They also affect my walking gait. I think most people would be similarly affected, making it ideal only for private, home use.

Reactions: Darth_Revan

Pouncer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont know, im from Germany. And we have here tracking option...but it comes secretly and private with no commercial on it. Only Swiss Sana AG is on the package. So if you google this you will find immediately the Phallosan page...but no worries, it is decent...
I've been meaning to ask someone this but this device doesn't seem to be common knowledge. Let's say I'm 5 inches in lengths than ideally I should try to stretch my penis over that number right?? Like 7.5 or even 8 using phallosan plus, or should I slowy work up to to those numbers because I do feel slight discomfort, no pain though.

thehaedron

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For those that are interested in results before Phallosan Forte, I share my pictures of before and after. I've used it for more than 6 months, 10h per day in average, 5 days per week. There were moments that I had to stop using it for couple days because I had blisters in my glans. Phallosan support team advised me to stop until these blisters get cured.
The first transformation I've noticed is the format of my glans, they look like wider and flatter. The second transformation is that the log looks larger.

Well, I am not entirely satisfied because I think that the only gain I has was in girth. I suspect that I had only 1 cm in length gain and 2 or 3cm in girth. It is hard to me to measure the gain in length because I had difficult to let my penis erect for long time, so Im not able to measure the length. I suspect that the long use of Phallosan did some structural damage in my penis. My nerves seem ok because I still can feel them and I can do normal tasks such as peeing and have intercouse, but the erection is shorter. I will meet an urologist to understand better.
Phallosan support team tried to help me, but their advices did not work for me.

As I wrote in the past (july 5th 2021) in this thread, I was 17cm in length before PF, but seems that the length continues to be 17+-1cm. The only gain seems to be the girth.

I also suspect that if I stay a long time without using PF, my penis seems to get back to normal size before starting using PF. As I said, I had to stop using it because I had blisters in my glans, so I stayed for 1,5 month in rest. So, if it is true that penis shrinks to original size, the effect that PF causes is the cell temporary elongation, not cell multiplication/split as phallosan and other manufacturers preach.

Anyone is in the same situation? Can you share the before and after pictures?
If you want to contact me by e-mail, send to thehaedron@gmail.com

Attachments

dustin7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You need to use a different sleeve from a different company than the ones the provided. They are to thin and stretch too much. I use the sleeve that I got from Mike's. I also made my own cap that is way..... bigger and thicker which also helps the vacuum seal.

thehaedron

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You need to use a different sleeve from a different company than the ones the provided. They are to thin and stretch too much. I use the sleeve that I got from Mike's. I also made my own cap that is way..... bigger and thicker which also helps the vacuum seal.
What store do you recommend to buy these sleeves? Do you have the Mike's link? I once tried some from China such as in the attached picture, but they are very week. They break in few days.

Attachments

dustin7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What store do you recommend to buy these sleeves? Do you have the Mike's link? I once tried some from China such as in the attached picture, but they are very week. They break in few days.
ttps://totalmanshop.com/?_atid=2fnrENLa6Oy023LVem8Nbl9pKrimyy