Nick Sandell Of

You’re just a mean human. And I’ll bet really ugly on the outside too.
I’m new to this tread but a comment like that seems unnecessary. Free speech still exist and we all have our preferences. Comments like yours are uncalled for and so freaking ridiculous when you consider what this forum is. Must be lonely at the top looking down on us.

Reactions: MaxTran
I’m new to this tread but a comment like that seems unnecessary. Free speech still exist and we all have our preferences. Comments like yours are uncalled for and so freaking ridiculous when you consider what this forum is. Must be lonely at the top looking down on us.
Attacking someone for the way they look because they had surgery seems beyond the bounds.

Reactions: iang365
Attacking someone for the way they look because they had surgery seems beyond the bounds.
Calling out people who have unnecessary cosmetic surgery to become insta-glam is not the same as attacking people for what they were born with. I'm thinking you missed the point of the comment, but I could be wrong.

Calling out people who have unnecessary cosmetic surgery to become insta-glam is not the same as attacking people for what they were born with. I'm thinking you missed the point of the comment, but I could be wrong.
You obviously don’t know what you’re talking about. When you do too much steroids you get tumors in your tits. They have to be removed.

You obviously don’t know what you’re talking about. When you do too much steroids you get tumors in your tits. They have to be removed.
Say that again!!!?. He wasn't born with the tumor. How did he get?! Did you say he was taking steroids to get insta-glam?

You might want to make sure 2+2=4 before you accuse people of not knowing what they're talking about. Better still take a moment of silence.

Oh, my. My, my. Though to be honest, colours of his dick turn me off a little bit. Don't if it is normal or the 'whiteness' of his shaft is due to some kind of illness or something.
its the result of circumcision - a lot of skin gets ripped from the shaft - its barbaric - it leaves pigmentation issues and scar tissue