Nico Young -- gay twink college long distance runner

rife01

Legendary Member
Media
San Diego, California, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nico Young is a college long distance runner at NAU.

He's super cute. I love his long lean limbs and the cute way he talks.

I want to fold his lanky body in half, hold him by his ankles, and then fuck his twink brains out. :D

1705193658376.png

1705193033150.png

1705193986512.png

Yes, finally Nico gets the LPSG thread he deserves! That whole NAU team is absolutely stacked with twink studs.

Do you think Nico’s on Grindr?
Super hot to think about Nico on Grindr at NAU. I bet he's a submissive bottom. Hunting for a wrestler to make him submit. :)

Super hot to think about Nico on Grindr at NAU. I bet he's a submissive bottom. Hunting for a wrestler to make him submit. :)

He strikes me as relationship-oriented. But at the same time he’s so methodical and so dedicated to athletic endurance that I picture him training his virgin hole to accept the hugest cocks and dildos in the years ahead.

I would kill to see him in a jockstrap, with those Adidas crew socks he always wears, or the little ankle socks.

Do you follow his two unspeakably hot brothers at all too?

He strikes me as relationship-oriented. But at the same time he’s so methodical and so dedicated to athletic endurance that I picture him training his virgin hole to accept the hugest cocks and dildos in the years ahead.

I would kill to see him in a jockstrap, with those Adidas crew socks he always wears, or the little ankle socks.

I do!!!! I'm waiting for someone to write a smutty fan fiction about Nico getting his hole DPed by Lex and Leo. Can you imagine?! :)

What are your favorite pics of Nico (and Lex/Leo)?

Reactions: Shakemsn35
Well, speak of the devil, here’s a shirtless reel he just posted. Unfortunately, he doesn’t post too many shirtless photos, just vids…

IMG_7495.png
IMG_7496.png

During the summer, Lex & Leo are always half-naked in any of their many Youtube vids. They’re such cocky jocks compared to Nico. Highly recommend.

Nico’s high up there on my fantasy list w other the other shy track twinks like Cooper Teare…and can we TALK about DJ Principe?!
YES. I feel like I’ve finally found my people in this thread. There is a big track & field thread on LPSG but these lanky & adorkable college twinks don’t seem to get as much love there.

Cooper is hot and LGBTQ-friendly. (There have been a small few I stopped following due to strong incel/MAGA vibes.)

Do you have any other favorites? I have a bunch.

IMG_7520.jpeg
IMG_7518.png

Who you think is packing the most
Probably Cooper. He’s tall and he’s kind of got Big Dick Face.

I feel like Nico gives such strong bottom vibes that his size wouldn’t matter one way or another.

Probably Cooper. He’s tall and he’s kind of got Big Dick Face.

I feel like Nico gives such strong bottom vibes that his size wouldn’t matter one way or another.
Agree! Nico gives strong bottom vibes

The real question is: how tight is his hole? ;)

Reactions: MisterBrightside
YES. I feel like I’ve finally found my people in this thread. There is a big track & field thread on LPSG but these lanky & adorkable college twinks don’t seem to get as much love there.

Cooper is hot and LGBTQ-friendly. (There have been a small few I stopped following due to strong incel/MAGA vibes.)

Do you have any other favorites? I have a bunch.

View attachment 120128371View attachment 120128401
Cooper is wayy cuter=)