Nifty.org Suggestions For Gay Erotic

River Acheron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As Jack Hamilton Is Not A Nice Person is ongoing once again, I am left with an interesting scenario. (For those wondering, I am the author).

Jack, who is back to his bullying ways, will be treating those that wronged him like shit for a while (maybe two more chapters) before he realizes true justice is to dominate them as bad as he was dominanted. (recall he is unaware of the comeuppance they got in Fallout of Jack Hamilton as he was not present for those events).

Here is the interesting dynamic: One person owning many. I don't know if I ever seen that before, lol, so I am unsure of certain aspects. That being said, I am considering having Jack guilt Bryce (who basically is the most 'innocent' out of them being that consent was important to him and he saw it as just kinky games more than the rest of them) into helping him dominate the others, who accept their fate due to their guilt and shame. Maybe Devin from Fallout, or even Felix helps too? It could lead to some interesting scenarios!

Terry Tuck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First time posting in the site! I'm looking for blackmail stories, such as Jack Hamilton Is Not a Nice Person and Downfall of Nate Ramsey, would love some recomendations!

Reactions: River Acheron

River Acheron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
First time posting in the site! I'm looking for blackmail stories, such as Jack Hamilton Is Not a Nice Person and Downfall of Nate Ramsey, would love some recomendations!

There will be more blackmail in Jack Hamilton. Here is what I have planned:

---Spoilers---

Jack is so raging angry that he is fully ready and prepared to finally turn them into the police. So Elliott makes the ultimate sacrifice for Jack. He gathers up all evidence still left, and even records a confession of what he and the others did to Jack and emails it to the police to be sent in 10 days (one of those timed emails), gives Jack his email password and tells Jack to change it so he (Elliott) cannot even login anymore. He begs Jack that as an alternative to turning them in, to dominate them as bad as he was dominanted. If they cooperate for 10 days, then to please find it within his heart to unsend the message to the police. Jack agrees, and (with Bryces help most likely), utterly uses them, degrades them and humiliates them for 10 days. And unlike when they blackmailed Jack, which was a phony threat just to scare him...this time its REAL...the message to the cops was already sent and only by their cooperation will Jack unsend it. So the interesting take is, to make it up to Jack, Elliott blackmails HIMSELF and the others in order to earn some kinda forgiveness from Jack.

:)

thehottestmenxx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Anyone know any stories where it's two guys being dominated by one?.. also anyone know any more paetron creator's of erotica stores i only know Thomas lodge
And he is the best in the World! Ahah, just kidding. thanks for the mention of my Patreon!
I'm actually curious too, to know any of my fellow Patreon Authors.

sotf2009

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

mastersilo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Reactions: Ikpooo

grapox

Sexy Member
Media

Ikke.ik

Expert Member
Media
I have been trying to find a story I remember either from Nifty or GayDemon. It was about a guy who was having sex with this absolutely incredible guy who was quite mysterious and, spoiling things a little, the guy turned out to be a kind of vampire but instead of his blood creating a new vampire it was his cum. It was really hot but I can't remember what it was called or find it.
There is a series about a cumpire.. is that it?