Verified
Gold
Media
St. Petersburg, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I take it you fuck without lube. Is it pleasurable? I can't imagine it being so for a bottom. Even in Victorian era times people used oil or SOMETHING to lubricate the ass.
Personally I've never needed lube for sex without condoms, or jacking off. I always produce more than enough pre, so lube's unnecessary. Only downside is, when clothed and aroused, it often leaks through creating a big wet spot, and/or runs down my leg!

Piejukebox

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i can't recall if i ever shared this story or not but it was really hot to me...so basically this cop gets a temporary replacement partner because his current partner is out on break for a injury or something along those lines what ends up happening is the cop gets dominated by the replacement partner it eventually happens to his actual partner as well so the guy basically ends up dominating both of them...so my question is does anyone know any stories where one guy dominates two guys at the same time or something along those lines feel like i asked this before so my bad if i have i just honestly couldn't recall
Good Cop, Bad Cop

Reactions: mastersilo

Jllover

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Wheeling, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Read those. They are fantastic!
ASSGM

It used to be a pay site, now it is closing down and is free now.
It is a huge story site, all categories, enjoy why it is still there.....

Di_No

Worshipped Member
Media
I have been trying to find a story I remember either from Nifty or GayDemon. It was about a guy who was having sex with this absolutely incredible guy who was quite mysterious and, spoiling things a little, the guy turned out to be a kind of vampire but instead of his blood creating a new vampire it was his cum. It was really hot but I can't remember what it was called or find it.

Reactions: Jeikier

River Acheron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have been trying to find a story I remember either from Nifty or GayDemon. It was about a guy who was having sex with this absolutely incredible guy who was quite mysterious and, spoiling things a little, the guy turned out to be a kind of vampire but instead of his blood creating a new vampire it was his cum. It was really hot but I can't remember what it was called or find it.

At first I thought you may have been talking about Gone From Daylight, but I don't think that's the one. Sounds interesting though! I'm gonna see if I can find it.

Reactions: Jeikier

Ikpooo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hi!
Do u guys know any stories that are similar to these, like just straight smut or big guys get dominated :eyes:
https://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/sf-fantasy/kingdom-of-francia/
https://www.gayspiralstories.com/series/show/1903133 this used to be called milking the daddy on nifty but I think the author or the site deleted it
https://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/authoritarian/method-acting/
Especially method acting, I love the theme and everything about this series, (exhibition, humiliation, dumb jock, big guys get dominated, etc) I hope the author will come back some day and add more to this amazing erotica

Reactions: narmall and tuxpan