no oral sex

izzycajun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I personally like to give and get so I would miss both. But I supposed if I got fingered instead it might be ok most of the time. I'm wondering why you ask? Is this a hygiene thing? Or uncomfortable? Just wondering.
Izzy

da_blissmachine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm kind of uncomfortable with vaginas... I'm not gay because I love boobs and the curves on the rest of a woman's body... but I'm not into shemales either... giving oral sex or fingering just seems kind of humiliating and emasculating.... but I like to play with a girl's hair and give backrubs and footrubs... don't like to receive backrubs because of scars though... I think it's because of my sucky childhood.

izzycajun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm kind of uncomfortable with vaginas... I'm not gay because I love boobs and the curves on the rest of a woman's body... but I'm not into shemales either... giving oral sex or fingering just seems kind of humiliating and emasculating.... but I like to play with a girl's hair and give backrubs and footrubs... don't like to receive backrubs because of scars though... I think it's because of my sucky childhood.

Sex of any kind can be very healing as can be touching and massaging. I am not one to make too many "forever" or "never" statements about things. I'm more into "for now" thoughts. For instance...no oral sex for now until you feel more comfortable with it...and maybe you'll never get into it but to close that door might be premature if you have had a bad childhood. You might just end up In a relationship in the future where you Might be more willing. Just my humble opinion.
Izzy

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

My husband used to be a lot like you because of some early trauma. I told him early on that I expected him to get over it someday. I told him he would have to learn to be comfortable kissing me, or get good at faking every once in a while because I expected to sometimes be kkissed. I told him I wouldn't be able to live forever with his stiff, wooden kisses and refusal to ever make out, but that I could wait a very long time while he healed. I told him the same about oral sex. Any contact with my vagina used to give him panic attacks. Now he gives some of the best oral I have received, and even finds it tantalizing if my vagina hovers over him while I blow him, but I make him wait to taste it. You have to decide that living your life under the control of fear is beneath you, and do something about it.

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Never ever? No, I don't think I would be comfortable with that, not at all. Besides just being wierd, I enjoy both.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Difficult question for me to answer as I'm not faced with that situation. A lot would depend on the circumstances like health issues, for example. But if out of the blue he just says "no more oral sex" then we'd have a very serious discussion.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No way! Never..I love to give oral sex way too much to not do it.

By the way based on your posts I'd say stop asking the women of LPSG what they think and get some counseling. I think it's obvious you've got some hangups with women.

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't mind all that much, since I am not so keen on recieving oral myself.
But I guess you can see in this very thread that every woman feels/thinks different about this. So it depens on your gf.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No. I wouldn't be happy with that. I've never been in a relationship with a man who wouldn't and I can't even imagine being with someone who wouldn't.

I think AlteredEgo is an awesome woman for working through that issue with her mate, though. Of course, she's just awesome in general. :biggrin:

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I would be a heart broken little panda, I love it both ways!

I'd stay in the relationship and work on the issues (assuming they were ones you could work on) for the right guy though, but if I knew the guy wasn't really the one for me in the long run, I'd just cut my losses and move on.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media

ok if this is the dilemma....

first it should be noted that I have an oral fixation .... and though I do love to receive... I am much happier giving.

I am far to impatient to recieve very much.... b/c when I start to cum I just wanna fuck... so move your tongue and stick the dick in... LOL...

But I could suck a good cock all day/night long.

Knowing that a guy may have hangups about oral sex would not be a deal breaker, but I would want to try to sex therapy to see if we could work on it. You said you were uncomfortable with vaginas... not with recieivng... so hopefully we could work on your "mental" issues. I'd really be fine with a guy playing with my vagina.... fingers, toys, etc.

but I do love love love oral sex... and if I really loved the guy and he really loved me... we could find a compromise...

FP