Noah Beck

qenhaus

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He studied that pic pretty thoroughly... lol
Love how he’s affronted by the tacky underwear choose like as if...
And he’s so swishy, especially with Curtis, like they can talk hours about celebrity dick pics...
“Okay periodt”
I’m sorry man but the “ok period” is making me laugh

Brooksm.92

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The way he was never like this. Tiktok fame really made him visibly more feminine and I wonder if it’s cause he guys out with gays more
people have always said you act like those you are around... He played soccer in college and I remember watching vid of him when he first got into the sway house. he hung with Bryce, Josh, etc... he was masc as they come... hanging out with james charles, Larray, etc you can clearly see hes picked up some traits and mannerisms. NOT PASSING JUDGEMENT, people are people... but there was a clear shift in how he acted and how he presents himself or comes off

Reactions: Yeolmae

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
The way he was never like this. Tiktok fame really made him visibly more feminine and I wonder if it’s cause he guys out with gays more

people have always said you act like those you are around... He played soccer in college and I remember watching vid of him when he first got into the sway house. he hung with Bryce, Josh, etc... he was masc as they come... hanging out with james charles, Larray, etc you can clearly see hes picked up some traits and mannerisms. NOT PASSING JUDGEMENT, people are people... but there was a clear shift in how he acted and how he presents himself or comes off

Does he even hang out with the gays that much? His primary friend group is still his douchey Sway buddies. So idk about this theory.

AceFantastic

Mythical Member
Media
He definitely reflects back the energy of who he’s with... when he does his YT vids, his personality is much more flamboyant around the gays than say Bryce Hall, where he cranks up the bro.

He’s admitted that he’s more inclined at times towards feminine because of growing up with sisters. And he spends most his time with his g/f and his gay bestie Curtis... the Sway boy routine is for the cameras and working out (and the free rent).

Though I wonder how he was all those years at the all boys soccer academy.