Nude bonding working

Sexromasex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have this colleague and we go to the same gym together, so very often it happens that we are there at the same time. While he is a bit shy, sure we have seen each other naked (probably he has seen me more than the contrary).

This person is a really nice guy, smart, brilliant, a good personality and professionally speaking a person whose judgement I trust. So I am comfortable to be in the gym with him.

It happens that we have the same manager, that as a (poor) management technique: from time to time tries to put us one against the other, just a little bit to see the weaknesses of our ideas.

Last time, as we were talking and discussing about a really interesting tech topic, this manager says ok, it seems to me that you both thinking to have the biggest dick.

So, next day in the gym, as we were there together and undressing, I jokingly told my colleague that we should have compared our dicks just to let our boss know who has the biggest dick. Or maybe take two close up pics and asking him who is who.

My colleague understood immediately that I was joking and that the implicit message was that I'll never be against him and when you are saying that with your dick on show, yes, it's more convincing. Clearly, without a real strong friendship before, it's not that you show your dick to colleagues you hate and then you'll become friends, it's more that you connect more being naked when a connection is already there.

So, this colleague answered to my jokes seriously, telling me things that he probably wouldn't say in the office.

Nude bonding works. Not universally, but often.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have been naked with coworkers in numerous situations (locker rooms, shared hotel rooms). Although we obviously saw each others' dicks in these situations, I can't ever imagine having a conversation about it.

Reactions: AdamFin