I'm a confirmed nudist. Go on holiday to France onto campsites where we can be nude all day long, walk to the beach naked. Spend a few weeks generally nude all day long. In the shops, in the bars. I'm relaxed about being nude around clothed folks. I'm generally always naked when camping :)
Also get nude fix at home at steam/saunas, I'll always be nude. In the pool showers too.
All guys have dicks, some big some small, mine is an ok size, I just enjoy the freedom of being naked.

On a very hot day in Ireland here in Summer I will go nude, but usually cuz I'm not just hot but also horny. Sunshine brings vitamin D which increases testosterone and the ego to show / let loose that comes with it!.

I like at least one solo holiday per year where I will usually stay in a nudist part accommodation and visit nudist beaches. The ego n horn again! If you arenin good shape and like your own body and exhibiting it and seeing likewise others, it feels great.

Any young guys in Phuket now who'd be interested to meet nude? Mayne have nude sun together or maybe go to sauna here?
I cannot BELIEVE that place is called 'PHUKET'. Yeah, I know, it's not pronounced like we'd like it to be, but still.
I understand it's a sexual playground. Is that accurate?

I cannot BELIEVE that place is called 'PHUKET'. Yeah, I know, it's not pronounced like we'd like it to be, but still.
Reminds me of a Chinese restaurant near where I grew up. The "Pho King Gourmet" They HAD to know, LOL.

Phuket is an Island as any. I don't know if it's more of a sex place than any other tourist destination. Everywhere and in every place people have sex, always and always will!

Phuket is an Island as any. I don't know if it's more of a sex place than any other tourist destination. Everywhere and in every place people have sex, always and always will!
Yeah, but I understand from friends that the attitude about sex there is rather less constrained than in some western countries.

I enjoy nudity and am lucky to live in western Sonoma County, CA which has a history of counter-culture and freedom. Our property is fairly private and I often work outside in the nude and am almost always nude in & around the pool. Next door on one side of the property is an intentional living community, and nudity is common around their spa. They all know that I'm going to be seen naked and it's no big deal. Got new neighbors on another side last year. When I met them I warned them that they'd see quite a bit of me and explained that I am often going to be nude when gardening. They were completely fine with it. Marcpool1.JPG

I enjoy nudity and am lucky to live in western Sonoma County, CA which has a history of counter-culture and freedom. Our property is fairly private and I often work outside in the nude and am almost always nude in & around the pool. Next door on one side of the property is an intentional living community, and nudity is common around their spa. They all know that I'm going to be seen naked and it's no big deal. Got new neighbors on another side last year. When I met them I warned them that they'd see quite a bit of me and explained that I am often going to be nude when gardening. They were completely fine with it. View attachment 123041681
Well, sure YOU're entitled to be nude, but what about that dawg? Shouldn't he be shaved, in our best human approximation of animal nudity??

I’m a bedroom nudist lol. I don’t live alone so I’m only able to be nude in my bedroom. I have been able to skinny dip a handful of times at night and during the day but not recently unfortunately. I would like to be able at some point soon to be able to be around others nude and enjoying being nude in nature. To be able to be nude 24/7

I’m a bedroom nudist lol. I don’t live alone so I’m only able to be nude in my bedroom. I have been able to skinny dip a handful of times at night and during the day but not recently unfortunately. I would like to be able at some point soon to be able to be around others nude and enjoying being nude in nature. To be able to be nude 24/7
Same, although if I do get a free house (not very often), I'm a house & garden nudist as well. I would like to explore more nudist/naturist venues, but just haven't had the confidence or finances to do it yet. I've been to a gay spa in Central London and would go again.

Reactions: deleted25076871