Same, although if I do get a free house (not very often), I'm a house & garden nudist as well. I would like to explore more nudist/naturist venues, but just haven't had the confidence or finances to do it yet. I've been to a gay spa in Central London and would go again.
Yeah same. I have the finances at the moment just not the confidence lol

Reactions: Ryan2017
Yeah same. I have the finances at the moment just not the confidence lol
Aw that's fair. I think it will get easy the more you do it, you'll get used to it and feel more comfortable in being nude.

Aw that's fair. I think it will get easy the more you do it, you'll get used to it and feel more comfortable in being nude.
For me, it might be a little bit of not being fully comfortable nude around others but mostly it’s going somewhere where I might know somebody there. And people who I don’t want to find out finding out also, I am bisexual and not out yet.

Reactions: WrikPrada
For me, it might be a little bit of not being fully comfortable nude around others but mostly it’s going somewhere where I might know somebody there. And people who I don’t want to find out finding out also, I am bisexual and not out yet.
Oh right, yh that's understandable. For me, I'm not overly confident with my body but still appreciate that every body is different and that's the beauty of the world.

Yes I agree. It took me a long time to just like my body. At the moment trying to lose weight for health purposes but I’m getting closer to loving my body and thinking I’m sexy lol no matter at what weight I am.

Yes I agree. It took me a long time to just like my body. At the moment trying to lose weight for health purposes but I’m getting closer to loving my body and thinking I’m sexy lol no matter at what weight I am.
Yh, I would like to lose weight but just lack motivation.

Yh, I would like to lose weight but just lack motivation.
I completely understand that! I lost about 35 pounds in six months and lately I haven’t felt like doing anything. I haven’t had really any more motivation lately. But I’m sure you look great no matter what weight

I completely understand that! I lost about 35 pounds in six months and lately I haven’t felt like doing anything. I haven’t had really any more motivation lately. But I’m sure you look great no matter what weight
Well that's a great achievement in itself, so well done on that.

Aw thanks mate. I'm below in average in penis size and I'm quite chubby but I do enjoy being naked when possible. I don't think my neighbours appreciate it but oh well lol.

Remember...you are seeing them nude too. Being naked has nothing to do with sexuality as much as the free feeling of being naked ! Once you get past the nervous feeling ...you won’t want to go back .start off lying on your stomach . I seen many walking with swimsuit on and only get fully nude once in a chair or on a Towel .

I'm a confirmed nudist. Go on holiday to France onto campsites where we can be nude all day long, walk to the beach naked. Spend a few weeks generally nude all day long. In the shops, in the bars. I'm relaxed about being nude around clothed folks. I'm generally always naked when camping :)
Also get nude fix at home at steam/saunas, I'll always be nude. In the pool showers too.
All guys have dicks, some big some small, mine is an ok size, I just enjoy the freedom of being naked.
I've always wanted to go to a nude beach or camp, but never found a friend willing to go with me.. I would be too scared to go alone tho..

Also in italy where I am I haven't found many easily accessible spots to even try :/

Any suggestions?

I've always wanted to go to a nude beach or camp, but never found a friend willing to go with me.. I would be too scared to go alone tho..

Also in italy where I am I haven't found many easily accessible spots to even try :/

Any suggestions?
Visit Croatia, lots of nice beaches and a few campsites there, Rovinj and Krk Island were good as i rember

Any suggestions?
This is the same for me.

Is anyone on here a nudist? What type of nudist are? Meaning, are you a stay at home nudist? Or are a nudist that goes toa nude beach or nude resort? Are a nudist just when you are alone? Or are a nudist that is comfortable be nude with other people around? Are you a nudist that will only be with people that is the same gender as you and the only opposite sex is your spouse? This subculture is very fascinating to me even though I am a nudist myself.

I am a nudist that will go to places that welcome nudity like a nude beach or resort as well as staying home. I prefer just being nude with just men, but I don't mind if there are women nude around. It's not that I feel uncomfortable. It is that I feel like I'm invading on someone else's wife or girlfriend. The ironic thing is I used to a male full frontal stripper in South Korea when I was in the Army. Now, this was my mind thinking then. If these women and men are in here looking at me then they are single or they hate their husband so they cheat on him with their eyes. It was loads of fun dancing and taking off my clothes to Sexy Back.
I like to be nude with other men where ever and when ever i can be. i just love to feel the freedom of walking around tons of men and seeing us in our natural beauty. It can be sexual and non sexual.

I like to be nude with other men where ever and when ever i can be. i just love to feel the freedom of walking around tons of men and seeing us in our natural beauty. It can be sexual and non sexual.
I agree man. I enjoy doing silly stuff with my dick in front of other guys and with other guys such like wrapping it around my wrist and asking if anyone seen my watch, or do the helicopter/windmill and say it must be windy today.

I workout there lol - I imagine these showers will be reno’d at some point. In the 2010s and prior they were heavily used as normal. Now, not much. Even the Y closed the sauna and steam room due to too much casual nudity and other stuff. Welcome to prude ass OK - we do have a nudist camp in between Tulsa and OKC. I go often, it’s hit or miss. Can either be cliquey or meet some cool people.

Where is this nudist camp?