Nyc / Nj Gyms

thattjackal

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Any thoughts on EQX these days? They seem to be fairly quiet…
Sometimes there are just a couple of trolls sitting around that no one really wants to play with or around at the EQX's I've been going to. Very offputting, but mostly everyone that's in the steam room would probably be down to do something with the right group of guys. Had an amazing experience today at the westchester eqx

RyeGuy92

Sexy Member
Media
The sauna at Astor place is officially open! The new showers are nice and during an off peak time the other day I had a flirty interaction with another guy while using them. However, I have not tried the sauna personally. The steam room was unquestionably better if just for the fact that steam is so good for you. During a peak time they had a staff member in a chair sitting next to the the door of it. He looked absolutely bored and miserable. I’m not sure this will be a permanent thing or just so people understand the rules for now. I’ll try it out next week. It made me uncomfortable that he was there but I can’t see it being a permanent choice. Has anyone else seen this?

Reactions: Alextate817

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The sauna at Astor place is officially open! The new showers are nice and during an off peak time the other day I had a flirty interaction with another guy while using them. However, I have not tried the sauna personally. The steam room was unquestionably better if just for the fact that steam is so good for you. During a peak time they had a staff member in a chair sitting next to the the door of it. He looked absolutely bored and miserable. I’m not sure this will be a permanent thing or just so people understand the rules for now. I’ll try it out next week. It made me uncomfortable that he was there but I can’t see it being a permanent choice. Has anyone else seen this?
This is 100% accurate. Yeah, there's no way the guard thing lasts forever. And also, he can't be there every second and min.

Yesterday I got a couple flashes and strokes in while the guy was gone. Also, I assume there's no one there in the early mornings, which at times has been pretty action packed. Finally, if there's a guard posted at the sauna door, then it means they're not checking out the back of the locker room so that's an option

kmc1995

Legendary Member
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Details please!
Rockefeller is constant but the guys are either attractive or very unattractive.

Hell’s Kitchen is wild.

Bryant Park is hit or miss. Too many straight people.

Grant Central and 43rd is non existent. I’ve seen guys try to get stuff happen at both but they were unattractive, and the area is too straight.

Columbus Circle is interesting. I’ve seen hot guys who might be willing but are unwilling to around trolls.

Tribeca if you like older guys. I’ve went a few times when I needed a quick lift during work and it’s always older guys. There are two who are very aggressive and it’s off putting.

Bond St can be wild, but it’s the same as Hell’s Kitchen where if you’re not attractive, it’s a no go. But because of the area, a lot of straight guys so it’s a dice roll of who’s coming in.

Greenwich Ave is the wildest. I live close but prefer bond st because I like not walking in on crazy stuff happening constantly.

there are a few others that are hit or miss but that’s the gist off the top of my head.

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Rockefeller is constant but the guys are either attractive or very unattractive.

Hell’s Kitchen is wild.

Bryant Park is hit or miss. Too many straight people.

Grant Central and 43rd is non existent. I’ve seen guys try to get stuff happen at both but they were unattractive, and the area is too straight.

Columbus Circle is interesting. I’ve seen hot guys who might be willing but are unwilling to around trolls.

Tribeca if you like older guys. I’ve went a few times when I needed a quick lift during work and it’s always older guys. There are two who are very aggressive and it’s off putting.

Bond St can be wild, but it’s the same as Hell’s Kitchen where if you’re not attractive, it’s a no go. But because of the area, a lot of straight guys so it’s a dice roll of who’s coming in.

Greenwich Ave is the wildest. I live close but prefer bond st because I like not walking in on crazy stuff happening constantly.

there are a few others that are hit or miss but that’s the gist off the top of my head.
Love the “wild” places. Tell me more? What’s the scene like and what have you seen/done.

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Also, what times? I’ve seen some hot stuff in Hell’s Kitchen and Rockefeller near closing, but never at Greenwich or Bond St (always seems very crowded).
You know those people gotta be single to have all that free time at close to midnight.

Reactions: Alextate817 and jp

kmc1995

Legendary Member
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love the “wild” places. Tell me more? What’s the scene like and what have you seen/done.
Also, what times? I’ve seen some hot stuff in Hell’s Kitchen and Rockefeller near closing, but never at Greenwich or Bond St (always seems very crowded).
I usually workout in then mornings during the week, and mid morning on weekends. Afternoons a few times. Ive never been in close to closing or the evenings. Since I moved downtown I don’t go to the midtown ones anymore except Columbus Circle.

HK, Rockefeller and GV I’ve walked in on guys blowing, fingering etc. Guys will take it to the shower. At HK and Bond St I was approached in the showers. Since the way they’re set up, you can open towards each other. Guys will take it to the showers they’re stopped by a troll or someone straight. The one time I saw GC have something happen was right before the holidays and 4 guys were going at it.

Tribeca I walked in on a group of older guys j/o. There are also guys who don’t seem to workout, just stay in the steam room at a few of gyms.

Only participated when I talked to my bf about it, but other than that I prefer to watch.

Kert983

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I usually workout in then mornings during the week, and mid morning on weekends. Afternoons a few times. Ive never been in close to closing or the evenings. Since I moved downtown I don’t go to the midtown ones anymore except Columbus Circle.

HK, Rockefeller and GV I’ve walked in on guys blowing, fingering etc. Guys will take it to the shower. At HK and Bond St I was approached in the showers. Since the way they’re set up, you can open towards each other. Guys will take it to the showers they’re stopped by a troll or someone straight. The one time I saw GC have something happen was right before the holidays and 4 guys were going at it.

Tribeca I walked in on a group of older guys j/o. There are also guys who don’t seem to workout, just stay in the steam room at a few of gyms.

Only participated when I talked to my bf about it, but other than that I prefer to watch.
Damn, what time in the mornings do you usually go? I’ve been to Wall St a few times around 10a and saw some guys playing under their towels, but never anywhere else around that time. I’ve seen jerking and blowing at HK and Rockefeller in the evenings, but not in the afternoons or late mornings. Never seen anything in the showers.

Reactions: Eqx1987