Guy in Sauna jockstrap and yoga.

noew34

Experimental Member
Cammer
Media
20 something Oriental dude has been wearing a jock and doing mediation buring incense and yoga. Is he cruising? not many would dare to wear a jock here in the midwest but many its normal there? He always sits in the middle sauna seats 3 on top. I don't want to stare and make him feel uncomfortable. Gym has communial showers outside sauna.

noew34

Experimental Member
Cammer
Media
He was in the shower before me the other day and left the lockeroom behind me when i did. I cant help to wonder if he waited to try and catch me in the mirror changing from the next row over.

winesthel945

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
20 something Oriental dude has been wearing a jock and doing mediation buring incense and yoga. Is he cruising? not many would dare to wear a jock here in the midwest but many its normal there? He always sits in the middle sauna seats 3 on top. I don't want to stare and make him feel uncomfortable. Gym has communial showers outside sauna.
Just fyi, "oriental" is a pretty archaic term and generally considered a bit offensive. If you're uncertain the origin, "Asian" is an inoffensive term for folks from the northern and eastern parts of the Asian continent. Cheers!

Reactions: bahax

noew34

Experimental Member
Cammer
Media
Just fyi, "oriental" is a pretty archaic term and generally considered a bit offensive. If you're uncertain the origin, "Asian" is an inoffensive term for folks from the northern and eastern parts of the Asian continent. Cheers!
ok thanks anythoughts though does that sound like cruisin or just really into the meditation?