Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Still not sure where it happens at 38th, since the sauna is pretty open and I’ve never seen anything. Any tips?
Shower area. It’s a bit risky, but guys don’t care. I’ve seen and been apart of so much hot action. If you’re into public play, and risky stuff, go for it. I canceled my crunch membership, but this was my favorite because the action was consistent and hot. You’ll see.

Alextate817

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Shower area. It’s a bit risky, but guys don’t care. I’ve seen and been apart of so much hot action. If you’re into public play, and risky stuff, go for it. I canceled my crunch membership, but this was my favorite because the action was consistent and hot. You’ll see.

Which gym do you go to know?

Alextate817

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Still not sure where it happens at 38th, since the sauna is pretty open and I’ve never seen anything. Any tips?
What @Susanonyc is true lol. Some of us try to be cautious when we’re playing in the sauna and the showers and even by our lockers. Just try not to be too obvious and know your exits.

Reactions: Mikmic

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Can we confirm 38th does have a sauna? I tried to find it on the site and didn't see it listed

OnlyChild

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Question:

its been more than a decade since ive been in nyc (based in singapore now) but is it still ok to jerk off the by shower stall? I used to do it, as casual as lathering my head w shampoo. No one cares. What about now???

Reactions: Realmuscle19

Kert983

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So you start showering and see others playing? Or you join each other in the showers? Dying to figure this out lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Alextate817 and jp

Scrapple11

Sexy Member
Media
So you start showering and see others playing? Or you join each other in the showers? Dying to figure this out lol.
I think people eye each other in the sauna then sneak into a shower stall together, or get showers across from each other and leave the doors open. I've never seen guys hooking up out in the open

Susanonyc

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Can we confirm 38th does have a sauna? I tried to find it on the site and didn't see it listed
38th does have a sauna. It’s quite small, and it’s easy to see through. You can only show off in the corners. Tight fit, but not impossible.

Susanonyc

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It depends on the guy. Some guys have their showers cracked open and are looking for fun. Other guys have their shower doors wide open and are just jerking away. Some guys prefer to start in the sauna, then transition to the showers.

I recommend just seeing what happens for yourself.

Alextate817

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It depends on the guy. Some guys have their showers cracked open and are looking for fun. Other guys have their shower doors wide open and are just jerking away. Some guys prefer to start in the sauna, then transition to the showers.

I recommend just seeing what happens for yourself.
Yeah that Lockerroom is wild lol

Alextate817

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think people eye each other in the sauna then sneak into a shower stall together, or get showers across from each other and leave the doors open. I've never seen guys hooking up out in the open
Oh I have! And I was one of those guys who hooked up out in the open. I only did it because I was really really horny.
1. I sucked off this married couple by their lockers.
2. I got my dick sucked about three times next to my locker.

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is cruising at T M PL A s tor place dead? I've been randomly coming there and it seems sad af. Any suggestions or recs?
Yeah, it has fallen flat, but isn't 100% gone. I'd say best shot is morning and daytime. I've seen guys hookup in the showers and still hooking up in the back row of lockers. It's just way more discreet

Dj10001dj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Crunch Tribeca Is a gold mine. Was there Sunday around noon. About 15 guys looking to play. Was annoying because some were out of shape and didn’t get the message that guys weren’t interested. Saw steam room and sauna play. Guys we’re too skiddish to take it to showers.

crunch 38th was dead. Lots of guys looking around but no action at all