Nyc / Nj Gyms

Dj10001dj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone have good “off the beaten track” equinox recommendations? Seems like the popular ones are sports club, w50th, greenwhich, highline, Tribeca, flatiron, bond st, e53, Columbus circle, Rockefeller.

I heard w74 or w96 have some potential. And what about Brooklyn?

Reactions: Eqx1987

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Equinox Rock Center steam room is shutdown according to this post on threads. Someone speculates around reaching a required temperature.

I'm just trying to wrap my head around how NYC Health Commission goes about their reviews and subsequent closures.

I just think it's nigh impossible that they're finding people in the act and then closing facilities, and more likely that they're finding actual infractions to very niche or hard to meet standards around steams and saunas. My only open question is if they're targeting ones with action more than ones without?

Reactions: Realmuscle19

kmc1995

Legendary Member
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone have good “off the beaten track” equinox recommendations? Seems like the popular ones are sports club, w50th, greenwhich, highline, Tribeca, flatiron, bond st, e53, Columbus circle, Rockefeller.

I heard w74 or w96 have some potential. And what about Brooklyn?
- Dumbo can be good on weekends.

- UES / 61st(?) or whichever one was the old Y can be wild. Lots of older people if that’s your thing.

- Grand Central gets wild at the most random times. More of a luck of the draw. Evenings will have people willing but nervous. During the day can be good.

Dj10001dj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
- Dumbo can be good on weekends.

- UES / 61st(?) or whichever one was the old Y can be wild. Lots of older people if that’s your thing.

- Grand Central gets wild at the most random times. More of a luck of the draw. Evenings will have people willing but nervous. During the day can be good.

I’ve been to the equinox old Y UES/61 … it’s super dated but the locker room is enormous and tons of places to play. Definitely could even fuck there. Problem was that it seems to never have that many people there and I didn’t see any fit guys

nycadam123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
anyone go to lifetime? been to a few locations but realized it's not a cruisy environment at all. wanted to see anyone else's experience with it.

Dumbo, 23rd, and Midtown are all pretty cruisey. NJ ones too - Florham Park and Berkeley Heights

Reactions: Cockiest