OF @m.samuel

chocolatecrip

Superior Member
Media
North Springfield (Missouri, United States)
lol....this is shady af but I did think to check up on him last week since there have been so many tech company layoffs
I didn't realize he came back. I just checked, and it seems as though he still has a job (for the moment). I'd be fearful, too, though. However, smart people like him always seem to land on their feet.

Reactions: JjWilllll

mooscles

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Oh yeah he’s back because he’s def missing that easy money. Plus he lives in NY which is very expensive
AND all his nudes are all out there already so he prob figured “what the heck might as well cash in on it” :yum :yum
That booty aint what it used to be unfortunately......so I dunno we'll see lol

Reactions: BlackGetsuga

gyomei

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
he should have never stopped. better to make that money now and retire when your 40 or earlier

chocolatecrip

Superior Member
Media
he should have never stopped. better to make that money now and retire when your 40 or earlier
He's only like 24 and got his computer science degree in 3 years. I'm sure he will be a multi-millionaire by the time he is 30. He's not one of those people that just wants to work a traditional job. He also wants to do outreach and stuff, so that lesser-privileged people have the same educational opportunities he did and stuff.

Reactions: njpup and Jxrdy

mooscles

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He's only like 24 and got his computer science degree in 3 years. I'm sure he will be a multi-millionaire by the time he is 30. He's not one of those people that just wants to work a traditional job. He also wants to do outreach and stuff, so that lesser-privileged people have the same educational opportunities he did and stuff.
Def not multi-millionaire. People grossly over-estimate how much tech employees actually make. Their salaries are higher, but they're so astronomically high that they will have millionSSS (plural) before mid 30s. Unless they create or work at a company that creates something that blows up to generate money or gets bought.

chocolatecrip

Superior Member
Media
Def not multi-millionaire. People grossly over-estimate how much tech employees actually make. Their salaries are higher, but they're so astronomically high that they will have millionSSS (plural) before mid 30s. Unless they create or work at a company that creates something that blows up to generate money or gets bought.
I get what you're saying. I'm assuming that he will have multiple income streams outside of his tech salary. That's what he was doing before. Even when he wasn't posting regularly on his OF this past year, he was still charging $4.99. I'm sure he was making some money from that.

JayBee95

Expert Member
Media
Though just imagine if he actually becomes super rich and super famous and we’ve all seen him diddle his ass and cum on camera. Lol