OF @m.samuel

C

CubBoy216

It’s worth it! He’s average, but I have the feeling he’s gonna get wild on there pretty soon

Reactions: Sixam09

Ihategaga

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its only me who think hes surreal?
Hes that guy from high school that everyone is in love, and without any reason, hes showing what we want to see. Honestly, he is the bravest guy i ever know, the most generous heart that had ever beat in this planet. I wish from the bottom of my heart a magnificent career to him. Long life to the king!

samparks12

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte i Nord-Carolina (United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hes that guy from high school that everyone is in love, and without any reason, hes showing what we want to see. Honestly, he is the bravest guy i ever know, the most generous heart that had ever beat in this planet. I wish from the bottom of my heart a magnificent career to him. Long life to the king!
Aaaaand that's enough for today.

BlackGetsuga

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
D3AE70F7-AA4E-4F79-A3E5-EEB2A9F2EB9E.gif