OF @Yeti

Status
Not open for further replies.
His OF is fine, I subscribed for a month. But yeah, it's all posing and short videos. The pinned post is "for a tip of $ 20 you win a cum video", so I don't expect to see him jerking off or doing anything more interesting, which makes his OF pointless since it's so easy to see him naked everywhere. He used to post short videos of him cumming (he does cum a lot), but maybe he's shifting towards the group OF where he'll play with other guys, hopefully.

Newest vid has him and a friend undressing, showering, and rubbing soap over each other (they don't touch or grab each other's dick) and then they jack off together, with no contact between each other. Hot vid, but Fabien needs to step it up. Wanna see him get fucked.

Newest vid has him and a friend undressing, showering, and rubbing soap over each other (they don't touch or grab each other's dick) and then they jack off together, with no contact between each other. Hot vid, but Fabien needs to step it up. Wanna see him get fucked.
He’ll play with a dildo but not a real penis?? Haha maybe he’s working his way up!

Do they both cum?

Such of a waste to sub to his OnlyFans or buy private videos. I Just downloaded a pack of 30ish videos of his and they are the most boring thing. Him and his friends are doing the same thing Rhys and his friends do. A group of straight guys walk around naked and maybe touch their own dicks. There are a few solo shower videos but it's incredibly boring. Like he is hot but there are way better OnlyFans/JustForFans that have actual gay sex. Don't waste your money.

Such of a waste to sub to his OnlyFans or buy private videos. I Just downloaded a pack of 30ish videos of his and they are the most boring thing. Him and his friends are doing the same thing Rhys and his friends do. A group of straight guys walk around naked and maybe touch their own dicks. There are a few solo shower videos but it's incredibly boring. Like he is hot but there are way better OnlyFans/JustForFans that have actual gay sex. Don't waste your money.

That's the thing all of the boys you mentioned, all clearly said they are not doing gay sex.
Why are you expecting something when the author themselves says it's not happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.