OF @Yeti

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will buy the video. I resubscribed to his onlyfans but because I subscribed after he sent it out in message I can’t see it. I asked for it but he never answers messages so I guess that was a waste.

I was subscribed to Fabien OF way back at the beginning. Today I received and offer or 4 dollars for the whole month. I looked over and saw that he’s promoting videos where he allegedly eats cum, fucks with another guy, has an anal orgasm, etc.

I though to myself “this is a nice change from last time”. Came here only to see messages about him selling fake videos.

My question is, are the videos fake? Should I not join again his OF? Why does OF let him steal money like this ??

Reactions: Entrelencois
I was subscribed to Fabien OF way back at the beginning. Today I received and offer or 4 dollars for the whole month. I looked over and saw that he’s promoting videos where he allegedly eats cum, fucks with another guy, has an anal orgasm, etc.

I though to myself “this is a nice change from last time”. Came here only to see messages about him selling fake videos.

My question is, are the videos fake? Should I not join again his OF? Why does OF let him steal money like this ??
Tbh OF only cares about money. Look at the recent scandals with Bella Thorne, etc.

anyways I know he posted one fake video and now the girls on this thread call everything fake. The video where he’s getting fucked by the dildo is real. He posted a video of him sucking on the dildo in the same shower. However he’s hot but he’s kind of boring like he’s one of those straight guys that doesn’t know how to look sexy aside from just standing there.

Reactions: labalf

he does eat cum, he has multiple dildo and prostate stimmulation vides. He does not have sex with a guy. Only penetrates a transexual which biologically is guy, but those other vids saying «pure sex» and «fisting» are translation errors. I see other example’s that support that theory. There’s a video of him in a bathroom which also says something like this: «I so much sex by myself so much» or something like that, when it also states it’s a solo vid. So don’t be too harch. I like his content. Only wish he would do more muscle worship. You get a lot more nudity for 4 dollars on his page than many others.

Tbh OF only cares about money. Look at the recent scandals with Bella Thorne, etc.

anyways I know he posted one fake video and now the girls on this thread call everything fake. The video where he’s getting fucked by the dildo is real. He posted a video of him sucking on the dildo in the same shower. However he’s hot but he’s kind of boring like he’s one of those straight guys that doesn’t know how to look sexy aside from just standing there.
THIS.

I’ve followed before many others OF where the guys call themselves “alpha male”, “studs” “sex gods” etc when the only thing they do is posing around and whipping their dong.

Having a big dick is not a talent per se, maybe one day they’ll learn they have to do much more than just standing to keep their audiences captive.

THIS.

I’ve followed before many others OF where the guys call themselves “alpha male”, “studs” “sex gods” etc when the only thing they do is posing around and whipping their dong.

Having a big dick is not a talent per se, maybe one day they’ll learn they have to do much more than just standing to keep their audiences captive.

exactly! I need to get into the guy haha like a dick is a dime a dozen we’ve all seen one before!

Reactions: Andrew B Johns
Status
Not open for further replies.