Official_brian11 Nude

Don’t buy his onlyfans. The two posts he has is shit we seen already. Once he gets over 20 posts, then maybe lol
This little piece of shit told me via Snapchat that’s he’s made $825 since beginning onlyfans. I told him I along with many others wanted to make sure he was legitimately posting cause he’s stolen peoples $ in the last inclxuding twice from myself . He said he didn’t care what anyone thought , he was among bank and would continue .
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gatarharo
Don’t buy his onlyfans. The two posts he has is shit we seen already. Once he gets over 20 posts, then maybe lol
I agree 110% ! I will personally wait to see if he actually posts new stuff and wait to see what the word is from others on his posts. He’s such a crooked / shady character. I hope he’s legit cause I’ve personally lost $100 being thirsty so watch out and let’s hope for the best
 
I agree 110% ! I will personally wait to see if he actually posts new stuff and wait to see what the word is from others on his posts. He’s such a crooked / shady character. I hope he’s legit cause I’ve personally lost $100 being thirsty so watch out and let’s hope for the best

A HUNDRED DOLLARS!!!!!???!?!!?!? Why don't you put your money to use and sub to a good creator that cares about his fans. I.e me!?

Instagram @Thizzlink lmao
 
So apparently he just posted something new on his OF, is there someone who is subbed that can tell use if its still garage pic ?
It’s nothing, just like the rest of the “content” on there. Like he has literally never everrr showed his dick on anywhere except when his file got exposed
 

Attachments

He texted me on Snapchat and needed some money. I asked him how much, he told me $200. I asked what can I get from. I told me I want to see him jerk off and cum. This is the preview he just sent me. I ain’t stupid tho ...
View attachment 24195991
I was scared for you when I first started reading and seen $200 lmaoo. He really be tryna scam people, he ain’t even all that. He better get his weight up first