Official_brian11 Nude

Awesometoast

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I agree 110% ! I will personally wait to see if he actually posts new stuff and wait to see what the word is from others on his posts. He’s such a crooked / shady character. I hope he’s legit cause I’ve personally lost $100 being thirsty so watch out and let’s hope for the best

A HUNDRED DOLLARS!!!!!???!?!!?!? Why don't you put your money to use and sub to a good creator that cares about his fans. I.e me!?

Instagram @Thizzlink lmao

Jaymi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So apparently he just posted something new on his OF, is there someone who is subbed that can tell use if its still garage pic ?
It’s nothing, just like the rest of the “content” on there. Like he has literally never everrr showed his dick on anywhere except when his file got exposed

Attachments

Jaymi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He texted me on Snapchat and needed some money. I asked him how much, he told me $200. I asked what can I get from. I told me I want to see him jerk off and cum. This is the preview he just sent me. I ain’t stupid tho ...
View attachment 24195991
I was scared for you when I first started reading and seen $200 lmaoo. He really be tryna scam people, he ain’t even all that. He better get his weight up first

Awesometoast

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He texted me on Snapchat and needed some money. I asked him how much, he told me $200. I asked what can I get from. I told me I want to see him jerk off and cum. This is the preview he just sent me. I ain’t stupid tho ...
View attachment 24195991

Shit hmu on Instagram if you throwing bands like that. I'll give you a show for $30 @thizzlink