Official_brian11 Nude

Jaymi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Omg can you send me that lol it won’t let me see it
Aren’t you the user that’s “friends”/ so “connected” to Brian? Seems like you’re starving like the rest :joy::oops:
If you guys want to know what happened between me and Brian when we met lmk or hit my inbox
Is this like some type of storytelling/fantasy fetish lol or? Bc I’m confused

Reactions: Gatarharo

babygirl_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aren’t you the user that’s “friends”/ so “connected” to Brian? Seems like you’re starving like the rest :joy::oops:

Oh I’m not asking for me but Brian was telli me to ask y’all wtf y’all recording his ass bunch of weirdos , this is how I exactly ended up talking to Brian again

That’s wat Brian had to say

Attachments

Reactions: Gatarharo

Jaymi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh I’m not asking for me but Brian was telli me to ask y’all wtf y’all recording his ass bunch of weirdos , this is how I exactly ended up talking to Brian again

That’s wat Brian had to say
He’s talking about you mainly, you’re just being a pick me trying to show whatever you can to him (if that’s him) to get some type of convo.

like how’d you supposedly get “his” number,

Then if he didn’t want anyone talking about him then why would he tell YOU to come here and ask what you should do with/ask him...

you’re bored and I just don’t like people that make up stories for no reason lol
Does anyone know if Brian post on his Snapchat ??
It’s not I’m friends with Brian we are very close .

You’re bored and don’t make any sense. Ask your “friend” for his Snapchat

Reactions: embracingmysin

Jaymi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It’s true it is fake the fucking has a birthmark on his stomach if u can look close Brian doesnt , Brian’s finger are a lil longer and Brian skin is white not a lil light skin if you understand me , that boy hasn’t got fucked for 3 years and I’m friends with him
Why are you telling your “friend” business to strangers?

All I know is he has Facebook
I got his instagrammmmmm

If he’s friends with you he might as well be friends with the rest of us, lmfaoooo

Reactions: 3856051

babygirl_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He’s talking about you mainly, you’re just being a pick me trying to show whatever you can to him (if that’s him) to get some type of convo.

Then if he didn’t want anyone talking about him then why would he tell YOU to come here and ask what you should do with/ask him...

you’re bored and I just don’t like people that make up stories for no reason lol

Y’all assume so damn much anyways why are y’all here , how did ya come across this website ? I’m not asking y’all to believe me I never said y’all need to believe me or y’all should I ain’t say none of that if I don’t believe nothing I said y’all should’ve never replied and went on with y’all days . I’m jus giving y’all his message that’s all I’m saying !!! Story telling or fantasy are not my thing there’s reason why I can’t date Brian if there’s certain assumption or question on how I know the man there’s a lot I know about that man idk why Brian doing this shit to y’all it’s shitty and I say that to him but who am I his mother nope that boy does what he wants especially getting it ‍♀️

babygirl_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

me and Brian go way back I knew him since the elementary and middle school till high school we had some problems then and there with each other but if you like to talk in private on why I say what I said I have no problem .

Jaymi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Y’all assume so damn much anyways why are y’all here , how did ya come across this website ? I’m not asking y’all to believe me I never said y’all need to believe me or y’all should I ain’t say none of that if I don’t believe nothing I said y’all should’ve never replied and went on with y’all days . I’m jus giving y’all his message that’s all I’m saying !!! Story telling or fantasy are not my thing there’s reason why I can’t date Brian if there’s certain assumption or question on how I know the man there’s a lot I know about that man idk why Brian doing this shit to y’all it’s shitty and I say that to him but who am I his mother nope that boy does what he wants especially getting it ‍♀️
Not reading all that but I’m sorry or congratulations?. (I believe in paragraphing)

I’m just saying, for someone who’s “his friend” you don’t seem to be a normal friend of his if you’re here with us, tbh.
and all your posts scream that you don’t actually know him/maybe know him from afar/thinking he’s hot.

why would you ask us what to say/do? On one post you went to school with him! Talk about your old school lmfaooo.

I just wish you fabricated your story a little better... :(

Reactions: embracingmysin

babygirl_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not reading all that but I’m sorry or congratulations?. (I believe in paragraphing)

I’m just saying, for someone who’s “his friend” you don’t seem to be a normal friend of his if you’re here with us, tbh.
and all your posts scream that you don’t actually know him/maybe know him from afar/thinking he’s hot.

why would you ask us what to say/do? On one post you went to school with him! Talk about your old school lmfaooo.

I just wish you fabricated your story a little better... :(

so I’m bad a communicating sometimes I’m not really good with that ‍♀️My apolgies if I’m confusing the hell out of you I jus came across this page like months ago but I wasn’t here for this reason I had other reason on why I’m this website

madzach

Cherished Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
so I’m bad a communicating sometimes I’m not really good with that ‍♀️My apolgies if I’m confusing the hell out of you I jus came across this page like months ago but I wasn’t here for this reason I had other reason on why I’m this website
Just get the damn nudes gurl we needs them! Asap like turn into a flirty friend real quick just to get it out of him!

Jayywavvy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He texted me on Snapchat and needed some money. I asked him how much, he told me $200. I asked what can I get from. I told me I want to see him jerk off and cum. This is the preview he just sent me. I ain’t stupid tho ...
View attachment 24195991
Text me on snap pls if you can!!!! Thx

Jayywavvy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is. He was trying to get me to send him $100 for a “flex pic”. He actually sent a pic of him in the dark, but after roasting him for being a pussy he showed his face in the light; I was shocked asf lol. Being catfishes is one thing but knowing it’s actually him scamming hit different, lmfao
???text

Reactions: Cleoflatulence