Oh nick jonas

Right but you are talking about 2007 before their first hiatus and I am talking about their acrimonious break-up and cancelled tour/album in 2013. By that time, Nick and Joe had far eclipsed Kevin, and Nick was on his way to to being the #1 star that he unquestioningly became afterwards.
True Nick was eventually the breakout star. Joe was it first. Kevin never was. I actually don't know how well Kevin can play guitar. I know Frankie can play and did with Nick a little when he toured with Demi. When I saw them he was featured a little. Now he has his own music, but it's not very good.

So they're the new Pussycat Dolls, then?

Pretty much lmao. I won't be shocked if there is a Jai Ho moment with the Jonas Brother's like what happened with PCD

Waffle House (Remix) [Feat. Nick Jonas & Joe Jonas] :joy:

• Haha
Reactions: maxxxs
if you sort of read between the lines of the stuff that was said at their comedy roast, it seems like Nick’s ego got in the way and let to conflict predominantly with Joe, leading to Nick wanting to go solo. Kevin seems to be the laid back peacemaker of the bunch (that and perhaps he knows his brothers are his meal ticket).

if you sort of read between the lines of the stuff that was said at their comedy roast, it seems like Nick’s ego got in the way and let to conflict predominantly with Joe, leading to Nick wanting to go solo. Kevin seems to be the laid back peacemaker of the bunch (that and perhaps he knows his brothers are his meal ticket).
They said in a tv interview for their autobiography and documentary that Kevin wouldn't speak to Nick for over a year, and they had to go to therapy together. Kevin was very angry at him. Joe was also mad at him but they spoke sooner and moved in together in Sherman Oaks neighborhood of LA. They both said Nick's favorite topic is himself! Lol

I’ve always wondered why Nick sings through his nose? Like it sounds like be could be a good singer he just has horrible technique. How has no-one taught him not to do that?
So Funny that Nick gut discovered and that Nick did Broadway… nick was the #1 all along not joe

Reactions: russthewriter59