Oh nick jonas

He's incredibly hot, but I find it extremely irritating the fact that he will never show anything, not even his naked butt (and let alone his naked dick...)
Wait but we've seen his ass multiple times specially that time we got an HD photoshoot of him grabbing his butt and we saw his hairy ass crack

Wait but we've seen his ass multiple times specially that time we got an HD photoshoot of him grabbing his butt and we saw his hairy ass crack
Unfortunately, we have never seen Nick's naked ass in all its glory. He has done nude scenes, yes, but there's always been an obstacle: or it is filmed by one side, so you can't see his crack, or the actress strategically grabs him with her legs, so you can't see anything, or he's shot from a distance and there is a fence and he's wearing a shirt, etc, etc, etc. Or, like in the photoshoot you mention,he only shows the "beginning" of his butt, but not all the crack and cheeks. So, as far as I know (and I do hope to be wrong) we have never seen Nick's naked ass ENTIRELY AND CLEARLY and, by this time, I am afraid that we will never get to see it, either...
Oh, Nick, why do you torture your fans like this?

Unfortunately, we have never seen Nick's naked ass in all its glory. He has done nude scenes, yes, but there's always been an obstacle: or it is filmed by one side, so you can't see his crack, or the actress strategically grabs him with her legs, so you can't see anything, or he's shot from a distance and there is a fence and he's wearing a shirt, etc, etc, etc. Or, like in the photoshoot you mention,he only shows the "beginning" of his butt, but not all the crack and cheeks. So, as far as I know (and I do hope to be wrong) we have never seen Nick's naked ass ENTIRELY AND CLEARLY and, by this time, I am afraid that we will never get to see it, either...
Oh, Nick, why do you torture your fans like this?
I guess you're right ...man if his crack is that hairy imagine the rest ufff