Oh nick jonas

this year will be his 20th anniversary as a solo entertainer and i hope he made a solo tour after the one he's making now with Joe & Kevin :heart:
This is not Nick 20 anniversary as a solo artist. Nick went solo in 2014 and his solo career fail. That why he went back to the group.

• Haha
Reactions: Homestarrr
This is not Nick 20 anniversary as a solo artist. Nick went solo in 2014 and his solo career fail. That why he went back to the group.
his first album (Nicholas Jonas) the one of cristian music was released on 2004, before his theatre debut, then he made the band with Joe & Kevin

is this Nick's cumface?
501f15949c662442f7aaf85b4bf69523.gif

tumblr_ng885oh1aO1s65t9oo3_400.gif
its soo subtle yet hot

He had great solo hits. They got back together because they wanted to.
indeed, i prefer some of his solo songs than others as a group, also he's the only talented actor of the 3 and Nick is the only one who have done broadway for hairspray & les mis

Reactions: Kimball484
he's small but it's ok. Still love him. The print just shows he has male anatomy, doesn't mean it's large, if there were actual hang, his balls wouldn't be making it jut out appearing like there's more. I genuinely don't mind that he has a little one though. His sexiness makes up for it big time.