Oh nick jonas

He’s shaved his head back to his Kingdom days! I think it looks so much better.

Him being on tour has produced very boring content. Hopefully we get something interesting now that he’s hopefully doing more films.
yes, reminds me at the last year was complicated era and he looks amazing also he will be performing at the Cannes Festival next thursday :heart:

I could be getting him confused, but a long time ago, he gave me his water bottle at a festival. He seemed so enthusiastic to talk to me and so nice, but I think I hurt his feelings by throwing it away in his face because I was with my cousin and I didn’t want him to know I was gay lol. God, I wish I could meet him again and try again.

Reactions: YummyAdam
I could be getting him confused, but a long time ago, he gave me his water bottle at a festival. He seemed so enthusiastic to talk to me and so nice, but I think I hurt his feelings by throwing it away in his face because I was with my cousin and I didn’t want him to know I was gay lol. God, I wish I could meet him again and try again.
If the two of you were at a Jonas Brother's concert, odds are neither of you are very straight

oh dear . . . i'm really sorry about that ! you sure were lucky to be able to talk to him !

he stopped working out ? Or its an old photo
Fun fact: Most famous people don't try to maintain the bodies you see in photoshoots all the time because the workout schedule and diet restrictions to obtain such a body for most humans is insanity. I doubt he's quit working out, but he's very likely cut back on the workouts he was doing when he knew he had to take his shirt off for the camera.

Nick still looks great here if you ask me, it's probably his more "natural" everyday body.

Fun fact: Most famous people don't try to maintain the bodies you see in photoshoots all the time because the workout schedule and diet restrictions to obtain such a body for most humans is insanity. I doubt he's quit working out, but he's very likely cut back on the workouts he was doing when he knew he had to take his shirt off for the camera.

Nick still looks great here if you ask me, it's probably his more "natural" everyday body.
100%. And while I love the body-for-show, it takes a toll on a person’s body too. They all talk about it. I for one say they should embrace their “everyday” physique. Sure, Henry Cavil, Ryan Reynolds, NJ, etc. are all hot when they’re super-cut but… they’re still hot when they’re not lol ‍♂️ I’ll take the “everyday” any day.