Oh nick jonas

My comment has nothing to do with those snow pics.. I've seen it said about his jeans pics too. Yes we see he has male anatomy. To make any of his so called bulge pics out to be any more than having male anatomy is laughable. When you see a little lump, it does not equate to some big cock. He just has one. That's all it is.

I still love him though.
giphy.webp

My comment has nothing to do with those snow pics.. I've seen it said about his jeans pics too. Yes we see he has male anatomy. To make any of his so called bulge pics out to be any more than having male anatomy is laughable. When you see a little lump, it does not equate to some big cock. He just has one. That's all it is.

I still love him though.
i love his male lump ! ❤️

that's exactly what i think ! ! ! ❤️
Honestly i would be happy no matter how big or small his penis is as long as it's girthy that's all that matters plus i'm sure he has beautiful looking penis and balls anyways.

I still love him though.
That foto where he told to have a boner had barely and visible errection To be honest… I agree I would still fuck with him …

Reactions: PrintsA
Nah, those underwear are tight and the bulge isn't shaped that way at all. That isn't a small bulge and he's naked in the snow, but I honestly suspect he's average. He's pretty short so his dick might actually look big on his body if we ever saw it but I feel like he'd be 6 inches max.

Unless he's a grower. Dude could be packing and we'd never know, one of my former boyfriends was like that.
5 in at best. Still hot AF.

Reactions: PrintsA