Oh nick jonas

yes, the first pic is so sexy also i wish he make another shoot like the one on flaunt magazine, but the Mrs don't let him be sexy anymore, i really envy her she's married with a real adonis
yes, the first pic is so sexy also i wish he make another shoot like the one on flaunt magazine, but the Mrs don't let him be sexy anymore, i really envy her she's married with a real adonis
She's lucky she gets his big fat dick evey night

I can’t stand a controlling wife. She holding him back.

Reactions: yepplease
Well he is a dad now I’m sure he will give more eye candy on film and shoots but I’m sure his outlook on is different being a dad.
I'm sure Priyanka does have a say on what he does in terms of projects/photoshoots. She is the bigger star in the relationship too. A much bigger star and celebrity so there’s a power dynamic there.

Well he is a dad now I’m sure he will give more eye candy on film and shoots but I’m sure his outlook on is different being a dad.
I'm sure Priyanka does have a say on what he does in terms of projects/photoshoots. She is the bigger star in the relationship too. A much bigger star and celebrity so there’s a power dynamic there.
I agree.

Reactions: yepplease