Oh nick jonas

I hope he does more acting, its by far more interesting than his overly PR’d safe Jonas Bros image. I hope he pushes himself more in that region.

His performance in the film i’d say is a career best, if not close to his role in Kingdom. Not award winning but definitely a nice understated role.

I hope he does more acting, its by far more interesting than his overly PR’d safe Jonas Bros image. I hope he pushes himself more in that region.

His performance in the film i’d say is a career best, if not close to his role in Kingdom. Not award winning but definitely a nice understated role.
He only sings so that Kevin gets a check once and awhile to feed his family.

agreed, that's why he's the star of the family he's the full package, also i like his performance on the jumanji movies, midway & careful what you wish for, he's a Tony nominee for the play how to succeed in business and next year he's back on broadway, also i like more a few of his solo songs than with the brothers