Old guys 70 and up in gym sauna and showers

Barryfff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I’ve read much of gym and sauna experiences. So hot. But what about those settings for us old guys. Are the signals the same in sauna or steam room for old guys? What experiences have you old guys had?

Here’s mine. I’m 74. I walked into shower in individual stalls where I notice a big cocked guy jacking off. I’m interested in watching so I went to the shower at the end across from him. I began to jack a bit then turned to show him my ass. He immediately came across and fucked me. Only trouble was this 45 plus guy came quickly so this incredible feeling didn’t last long enough.

Uncle_Bob69

Legendary Member
Media
San Jose, California, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for this thread. I wish I were a member at your club
My experiences at my present club haven’t been as enjoyable
A couple of years old, but recent to me

I’ve had similar experiences recently.
Since my Medicare kicked in with the new year, I switched fitness clubs because the “silver & fit” program as part of my coverage, didn’t cover the club I’d been a member at for 25 years.
Besides lots of people supposedly working out, playing with their phones, I’ve also noticed the curtains on the shower stalls; but the craziest thing is, Some people go in the sauna with their clothes on to warm up before they work out.,Crazy..
Mostly everyone wears shorts in there..Not too many people go in there nasked, with a towel around their waste like I do,
After I jog on the treadmill, I go in the sauna, then shower, then sauna..
After I swim Laps, I go in the hot tub, then sauna, then shower.,
So the other day, I go in and there’s a kid sitting at the other end of the bench , we nod hello..then another guy around my age comes in wrapped in a towel , and we start talking..
Im not paying attention to the kid at first, noticing he’s standing nearer the door, probably getting ready to leave..but he keeps pacing back and forth in front of us.,Then, I propped one foot up on the bench and spread my legs as I was talking with the old guy sitting kiddy (caddy?) corner from me , and Bingo..I gave the kid what he wanted to see I guess, cuz he kept taking longer and longer looks. I made my cock twitch , made eye contact and he was gone..
Me & the older guy visit awhile longer until he gets up to leave. Now I’m all alone; untying my towel, propping my feet up on the bench, leaning back closing my eyes. I hear the door open & it’s the kid , now he’s wrapped in a towel. I spread my thighs wide, presenting my twitching puffy cock and walk out towards him mumbling,”time for a shower “. walking out with my towel around my shoulders. I head to the back corner stall & leave the curtain open.
With my back facing the open curtain, I hear the water in the shower stall across from me turn on. I begin lathering up my buttocks & crack , spreading them apart, getting my cock nice and hard, then I turn & see the twink jacking off. I do the same. We’re ten feet across from one another. Hearing voices passing, he cums fast, spewing 3 long ropes out of his shower stall. I stand erect watching him stare. He makes sucking & Jack off hand gestures, when we hear voices getting closer or, people in the showers next to us.. he bolts quickly, I finished showering & never saw him again

Barryfff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Since my Medicare kicked in with the new year, I switched fitness clubs because the “silver & fit” program as part of my coverage, didn’t cover the club I’d been a member at for 25 years.
Besides lots of people supposedly working out, playing with their phones, I’ve also noticed the curtains on the shower stalls; but the craziest thing is, Some people go in the sauna with their clothes on to warm up before they work out.,Crazy..
Mostly everyone wears shorts in there..Not too many people go in there nasked, with a towel around their waste like I do,
So the other day, I go in and there’s a kid sitting at the other end of the bench , we nod hello..then another guy around my age comes in wrapped in a towel , and we start talking..
Im not paying attention to the kid at first, noticing he’s standing nearer the door, probably getting ready to leave..but he keeps pacing back and forth in front of us.,Then, I propped one foot up on the bench and spread my legs as I was talking with the old guy sitting kiddy (caddy?) corner from me , and Bingo..I gave the kid what he wanted to see I guess, cuz he kept taking longer and longer looks. I made my cock twitch , made eye contact and he was gone..
Me & the older guy visit awhile longer until he gets up to leave. Now I’m all alone; untying my towel, propping my feet up on the bench, leaning back closing my eyes. I hear the door open & it’s the kid , now he’s wrapped in a towel. I spread my thighs wide, presenting my twitching puffy cock and walk out towards him mumbling,”time for a shower “. walking out with my towel around my shoulders. I head to the back corner stall & leave the curtain open.
With my back facing the open curtain, I hear the water in the shower stall across from me turn on. I begin lathering up my buttocks & crack , spreading them apart, getting my cock nice and hard, then I turn & see the twink jacking off. I do the same. We’re ten feet across from one another. Hearing voices passing, he cums fast, spewing 3 long ropes out of his shower stall. I stand erect watching him stare. He makes sucking & Jack off hand gestures, when we hear voices getting closer or, people in the showers next to us.. he bolts quickly, I finished showering & never saw him again
What a great story and shared techniques. Much appreciated. Thanks

• Love
Reactions: Uncle_Bob69

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve read much of gym and sauna experiences. So hot. But what about those settings for us old guys. Are the signals the same in sauna or steam room for old guys? What experiences have you old guys had?

Here’s mine. I’m 74. I walked into shower in individual stalls where I notice a big cocked guy jacking off. I’m interested in watching so I went to the shower at the end across from him. I began to jack a bit then turned to show him my ass. He immediately came across and fucked me. Only trouble was this 45 plus guy came quickly so this incredible feeling didn’t last long enough.
I never seem to have a problem either, seeing a guy wanking and it's an invite to fuck me either in the showers or the sauna. Most of these horny guys don't care about age as long as they can fuck or get sucked and shoot spunk - for them it's about the orgasm thank goodness. Likewise I don't quibble either and will happily service r be serviced by any cock of any age.

Barryfff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I never seem to have a problem either, seeing a guy wanking and it's an invite to fuck me either in the showers or the sauna. Most of these horny guys don't care about age as long as they can fuck or get sucked and shoot spunk - for them it's about the orgasm thank goodness. Likewise I don't quibble either and will happily service r be serviced by any cock of any age.
Helpful. Thanks

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Helpful. Thanks
I had meant to add that quite often in those setting the guys do cum quickly but its always nice to see them go off with a dick getting limp and a smirk of satisfaction on their face while I have a load of cum swallowed more up me.

Barryfff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yum. Do you have any more tips for how to watch for action at the gym?

Are you ever concerned about stds?
I had meant to add that quite often in those setting the guys do cum quickly but its always nice to see them go off with a dick getting limp and a smirk of satisfaction on their face while I have a load of cum swallowed more up me.

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One thing that you need to watch out for is Mrsa. A bacteria that can be deadly. It thrives in warm heated places such as saunas and gyms. Two of my friends have ended up in the hosp. Both worked out at 8am and had spots on their skin at 10 am. It's that quick.

Barryfff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
One thing that you need to watch out for is Mrsa. A bacteria that can be deadly. It thrives in warm heated places such as saunas and gyms. Two of my friends have ended up in the hosp. Both worked out at 8am and had spots on their skin at 10 am. It's that quick.
Thanks very much

Uncle_Bob69

Legendary Member
Media
San Jose, California, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah the main reason I stopped frequenting those places, my dermatologist mentioned this a couple years ago. Another reason, people sitting in there fully clothed in their gym clothes

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response

This is awesome and echoes my experiences. I noticed lots of guys on these conversations saying they've NEVER seen anything sexual in the locker room over 25 yrs etc. I'm sorry for them, cuz I sure have.