Old stereotypes

WindyCity312

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone ever experienced & debunked the old myth that overweight guys has little cocks or that it appears smaller bcuz he has a large midsection. Have you seen a bigger guy with an above average or huge cock in person? .

dikje1

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to be very overweight; weighed almost twice my current body weight. My partner and I both noticed that my cock seemed larger once I lost the weight. Of course, in reality, it was the same size: always large, but had just been 'hidden'.

Reactions: sdbg

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone ever experienced & debunked the old myth that overweight guys has little cocks or that it appears smaller bcuz he has a large midsection.
I was overweight at one point in my life after a knee injury grounded me from running. Eventually, I recovered and got back into cardio workouts and lost the weight. During my fat time, my dick looked like it shrank. After I got fit again, my dick looked bigger, both nude and in my clothes, because the excess padding melted away.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm sure a lot of overweight men have big and long cocks. One thing is for sure, when a guy gains a lot of weight the fat pad down there at his cock expands too and can "bury" his cock, so to speak. I have never been really fat, but once when I got around 200 lbs. I noticed my dick was at least and inch shorter due to the fat pad coming out naturally. When I dropped twenty pounds I got the inch back.

You can definitely lose inches on your dick when you gain weight.

Reactions: dikje1 and sdbg