barehole4use

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On Special Request :

i received an email on Sunday morning from the man that invites me to his anonymous cumdump parties, here are the details >

This is only if i can make free time for Sunday afternoon to be used by Spanish visitors in there hotel room, the details are similar to my private parties, you are to arrive at the pre-determined time, cleaned out & lubed up, the dress code is the same, you are allowed to wear Jock, socks & sneakers & you can use poppers.

When you enter the room of the hotel, you are to undress & put your clothes neatly folded in the corner of the room & put on the mask lying on the bed & get in the assumed position being face down ass up, if you agree to this ? let me know ASAP.

I gave my answer within the hour, even though i was a little tired from being out the night before, i was curious to be used by visitors from Spain, after replying & confirming i received more details, hotel & room number & what time i was to arrive.

When i got there the room was empty & the door was ajar, i entered, it was dark in the room except 1 bedside lamp was on but it was still very dark, i undressed & put my clothes neatly folded in the corner of the room, the mask was on the bed, i put the mask on & got in position on the bad, face down ass up on the edge of the bed as instructed.

I was waiting, after 5mins i heard the door opening & i heard footsteps entering the room, not sure how many men entered, i think it sounded like 4 or 5 so not as many as the normal cumdump party but quite enough too.

I could hear the men behind me undressing, then abruptly i felt a finger probing my wet hole, the men were talking to each other behind me in Spanish, i did not understand a word but i heard the word PUTA a few times.

I know from past experience that word means WHORE.

I was there to be used anonymously & these men were going to use me, i had no idea who they were or how they looked. The man with his finger in my ass took his finger out & replaced it with a huge cock head. He was stretching my ass open, he was slowly opening me up & fucking me, i felt more legs brushing against mine, i presumed the men were watching me get fucked & wanking there hard cocks waiting for there turn to enter me & abuse me.

One by one each man fucked me deeply with there big cocks, all the cocks felt like at least 8 inches, 1 guy had a huge cock, it felt like + 9 inches & very thick, my ass hole was now fully open for there cocks, the men were grunting & groaning while fucking me, i was sniffing hard on the poppers & god did i need them, one by one each man pumped me full of cum, when one was done using me the next would take his place & fill me up with more cum & each time they called me PUTA after shooting there cum deep inside me, i was being used as a dump hole again, my ass was so full of cum.

I think after they shot at least 2-3 times each in my hole, i noticed they were now done with using me, i heard them getting dressed & then one of the men said to me, you now go. i got up & got dressed & left with all that cum in my ass i had to first use the toilet & let some go, there was no way i could hold all those loads in my wet cum filled ass, i know i took at least 15+ loads if not more, i was not counting but it was a lot as some of the men fucked me more times i think. When i got home i was pretty tired, my hole was pretty loose after all that fucking & i still had a lot of cum in my ass, my jeans were soaked with cum too.

This morning i received an email, telling me i did a good job playing the whore, the men who used me were satisfied & i should wait till my next invite again.

PutItInHere691

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Cum dump parties with friends and friends of your friends is a lot better.. get together often and they learn what you like and do it more often . As I love being a cum dump is being with a bunch of guys into asertics aggressive stuff like spanking .. whipping .. double penetration .. and so on

barehole4use

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cum dump parties with friends and friends of your friends is a lot better.. get together often and they learn what you like and do it more often . As I love being a cum dump is being with a bunch of guys into asertics aggressive stuff like spanking .. whipping .. double penetration .. and so on
I don't assign the group, i am specially invited, it stops there, obviously i am doing it great because i keep getting invited by these anonymous men, when people start micro - managing any group it gets boring & no one likes or wants a pushy bottom that starts making there own shopping list. Going down that road, you will never get an invite.

Reactions: BubbleButtLover07