Photo One pic pervs, in one pic show what a whore you are.

gymbrohhh

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I’m curious how many pervs are out there In one pic (maybe some details too) tell us what your naughty side is like. What turns you on instantly? What gets you off? Any fantasies?

I recently found out how to have prostate orgasms and it’s life changing. This toy vibrating in my ass milking out pre watching it drip and occasionally rubbing it all over my cock. Pulling the toy out and teasing my tight hole. My fantasy would be to flip fuck like animals and make each other cum hands free

Attachments

TheDarkScot

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I’m curious how many pervs are out there In one pic (maybe some details too) tell us what your naughty side is like. What turns you on instantly? What gets you off? Any fantasies?

I recently found out how to have prostate orgasms and it’s life changing. This toy vibrating in my ass milking out pre watching it drip and occasionally rubbing it all over my cock. Pulling the toy out and teasing my tight hole. My fantasy would be to flip fuck like animals and make each other cum hands free
What toy do you use? How would you rate it?

D

deleted22286891

How about shoving Your toy up my hole but not before caging my peepee, then setting me up for service in a barracks, or a dorm, frat house or locker room.
I have fantasies of being driven insane with horniness while be mocked and ridiculed and exploited for it.

gymbrohhh

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
What toy do you use? How would you rate it?
I got it off Amazon it’s a prostate massager that vibrates and wiggles. Highly recommend! It’s pretty sizable and the vibrations are strong. Legs are left shaking after I drain my balls lol

gymbrohhh

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
How about shoving Your toy up my hole but not before caging my peepee, then setting me up for service in a barracks, or a dorm, frat house or locker room.
I have fantasies of being driven insane with horniness while be mocked and ridiculed and exploited for it.
Yes! Like a helpless little sex slave ready to please master. Edge you but never give you release

Oliver2012

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love precum edging for hours and I love being watched masturbating or having sex and doing it in public or risky places gets me so hard and precum pours out of me just thinking about it makes me cum so hard. I love being exposed and am a total exhibitionist and the thought of cfnm. And when I am horny which is often I love taking risks and/or sharing information. It’s like I can’t think straight. I push myself further and further dreaming of being brave enough to jerkoff on crowded street for all to see. Seeing videos of people having the nerve is such a turn on.

Attachments

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

that looks so snug and amazing up your hole, do you even pull it out and get fucked by a real cock once your tight asshole has been teased and become receptive?
My man and me fuck like rabbits, toys first then each other, more toys and more fucking.

• Love
Reactions: Electronips

gymbrohhh

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
that looks so snug and amazing up your hole, do you even pull it out and get fucked by a real cock once your tight asshole has been teased and become receptive?
My man and me fuck like rabbits, toys first then each other, more toys and more fucking.
Haha I need to get fucked bad! My hole is on the tighter side tbh. Would love to get loosened up by a big cock teach me how to ride lol