Onlyfans models are getting crazy!

I used to subscribe to a lot of bodybuilders on OF and commissioned thousands of dollars in custom videos from them, but now they're all using third parties to run their pages and I'm no longer able to communicate directly with them. To make matters worse, the agencies spam my inbox constantly so I've had to restrict the accounts I used to support. I know these guys are in it to make money but they're actually losing money now, at least in my case.

The creators are getting lazy and greedy. 99% do not have the energy or commitment. There are exceptions like AnonBttm that work their brand like they are the Bill Gates of Bottoming.
I agree that OnlyFans creators are getting very greedy and lazy!
They are asking insane prices for PPV. Some asking over $150 for 5 minute video.
It is cheaper now to video Studio videos. I am canceling OnlyFans creators. If OnlyFans doesn’t stop this insanity people will continue to stop using it.

I agree that OnlyFans creators are getting very greedy and lazy!
They are asking insane prices for PPV. Some asking over $150 for 5 minute video.
It is cheaper now to video Studio videos. I am canceling OnlyFans creators. If OnlyFans doesn’t stop this insanity people will continue to stop using it.
The problem is the lack of transparency on what you are really getting. The service seems to thrive on that. Is there full frontal at all? Is it in the stream under regular sub? Exclusively behind PPV? You never know unless they explicitly state it. And those that do, they can be very artsy and brief.

I quit all but one OF last month. Some of them were very hot, honest, quality subs but just like streaming services, it got out of control and I needed to reevaluate what I was really watching and enjoying.

My one holdout OF, he teases ooooooh he teases full-frontal with less than a second of some stuff over the years, but never the full enchilada, all at once, but he is so stupidly hot, I still fork the money over. I want that DIIIICK!

Reactions: borg1125
The problem is the lack of transparency on what you are really getting. The service seems to thrive on that. Is there full frontal at all? Is it in the stream under regular sub? Exclusively behind PPV? You never know unless they explicitly state it. And those that do, they can be very artsy and brief.

I quit all but one OF last month. Some of them were very hot, honest, quality subs but just like streaming services, it got out of control and I needed to reevaluate what I was really watching and enjoying.

My one holdout OF, he teases ooooooh he teases full-frontal with less than a second of some stuff over the years, but never the full enchilada, all at once, but he is so stupidly hot, I still fork the money over. I want that DIIIICK!
There is zero transparency. You have no idea what you're getting until you pay. What business on the planet operates like that? Content creators have wide leeway in what the post and what they don't. You may actually get nothing just the opportunity to pay more for for for? Try it and see. Good luck!