Onlyfans Nick Finch (officialfinch93)?

There are settings to only notify when media is posted to a thread so choosing to be picked by conversation doesn't make sense. But there were some serious allegations made in the thread, does anyone have proof in either direction?

That’s iconic
Idk, it would be one thing if it were just a kind of fuck you to religion, but the Quran is so heavily tied to the culture and sociopolitical sphere of the middle east that it comes off really discriminatory and arabophobic. I think it's really offensive if it's true, but again we have no proof that it actually happened.

Reactions: Ledallino
Idk, it would be one thing if it were just a kind of fuck you to religion, but the Quran is so heavily tied to the culture and sociopolitical sphere of the middle east that it comes off really discriminatory and arabophobic. I think it's really offensive if it's true, but again we have no proof that it actually happened.
It was in a video that he released.

And the culture is very homophobic and unfriendly to women. That culture is only good for straight men because they’re the ones that are actually free in that culture. And before you say I’m islamophbic or Arabophobic, I might be lmao. Not because I have something against those people, but because the culture clashes with my own morals and values. Also let’s not forget how that culture also isn’t accepting of other cultures, cause Christianity is barely tolerated in those countries too, and atheism isn't tolerated at all.

I don’t condone his actions, but if he wants to do this it’s up to him.

And the culture is very homophobic and unfriendly to women. That culture is only good for straight men because they’re the ones that are actually free in that culture. And before you say I’m islamophbic or Arabophobic, I might be lmao. Not because I have something against those people, but because the culture clashes with my own morals and values. Also let’s not forget how that culture also isn’t accepting of other cultures, cause Christianity is barely tolerated in those countries too, and atheism isn't tolerated at all.

I don’t condone his actions, but if he wants to do this it’s up to him.
Lol as someone who studied Theology my entire life this is such a wrong take. Women actually have so many rights. You need to learn the difference between culture and religion. As for homophobia that is something that is universal for all faiths the only difference is that Islam doesn’t get updated.

Lol as someone who studied Theology my entire life this is such a wrong take. Women actually have so many rights. You need to learn the difference between culture and religion. As for homophobia that is something that is universal for all faiths the only difference is that Islam doesn’t get updated.
And what are those rights exactly if I may ask? Homophobia is universal, that’s why I don’t like any culture/religion that endorses it.

And what are those rights exactly if I may ask? Homophobia is universal, that’s why I don’t like any culture/religion that endorses it.
Well if you read up on it women are highly valued through Islam and in the origin era of Islam women were encouraged to be business owners, educators etc. I believe the first university established was by a muslim woman. Women are supposed to be respected in every way imaginable unfortunately a lot of cultures manipulate that and act as men are superior when both are equal.

(Btw I love the pfp and thank you for responding normally and not like some other people)

Reactions: Onryoki