Onlyfans Nick Finch (officialfinch93)?

And the culture is very homophobic and unfriendly to women. That culture is only good for straight men because they’re the ones that are actually free in that culture. And before you say I’m islamophbic or Arabophobic, I might be lmao. Not because I have something against those people, but because the culture clashes with my own morals and values. Also let’s not forget how that culture also isn’t accepting of other cultures, cause Christianity is barely tolerated in those countries too, and atheism isn't tolerated at all.

I don’t condone his actions, but if he wants to do this it’s up to him.
I don't think it's ever ok to write off entire nations of people based on cultural norms that are embedded in their government. For most of them religion isn't a choice and homosexuality is illegal, we genuinely don't know how discriminatory their people would be if they had more freedom, but it's not fair to judge a nation's citizens by their government.

Back to the point at hand it does sound like he actually did this and that's deplorable.

I don't think it's ever ok to write off entire nations of people based on cultural norms that are embedded in their government. For most of them religion isn't a choice and homosexuality is illegal, we genuinely don't know how discriminatory their people would be if they had more freedom, but it's not fair to judge a nation's citizens by their government.

Back to the point at hand it does sound like he actually did this and that's deplorable.
Meh. Muslim people in the Middle East do far worse things to gay people than jizzing on a Quran. Obviously not every Muslim person is homophobic, especially the ones living outside the Middle East, but let’s not forget that every single Muslim-majority nation has laws against homosexuality, and usually incredibly-harsh punishments, up to and including death. If you’re more upset about an OF model nutting on a holy text than you are about lgbt people being jailed and killed then your priorities are severely skewed.

• Love
Reactions: LFABWC and Onryoki
Meh. Muslim people in the Middle East do far worse things to gay people than jizzing on a Quran. Obviously not every Muslim person is homophobic, especially the ones living outside the Middle East, but let’s not forget that every single Muslim-majority nation has laws against homosexuality, and usually incredibly-harsh punishments, up to and including death. If you’re more upset about an OF model nutting on a holy text than you are about lgbt people being jailed and killed then your priorities are severely skewed.
Again you are lumping all arab people into the actions of their government, I'm sure you would hate the same being done to you. It's possible to be upset at numerous things at once, if only you could solve hundreds of years of queer oppression by refusing to pay for content and making sure they can't monetize your clicks for guest engagement... but you can for Nick.

Again you are lumping all arab people into the actions of their government, I'm sure you would hate the same being done to you. It's possible to be upset at numerous things at once, if only you could solve hundreds of years of queer oppression by refusing to pay for content and making sure they can't monetize your clicks for guest engagement... but you can for Nick.
Governments are elected by people. I have a friend who’s a gay man born and raised in Turkey who recently fled to NY and is applying for asylum because it’s not safe for him in Turkey. Not so much because of the government, but because his neighbours have spat on him and assaulted him in the past, just because he’s gay. I’ve met other gay men from Iran, Syria, and Jordan, who all moved to Canada for a better life because it’s not safe to be gay in those places. We can’t pretend like the governments in these countries are homophobic but the citizens are totally accepting. That’s not the case at all.

You’re free to criticize Finch and to not give him money, and others are free to criticize your criticism. I just think it’s a little silly to criticize the 1 man jizzing on a book over the numerous countries and millions of people that literally want all of us dead. But that’s just my opinion.

• Love
Reactions: LFABWC and Onryoki
Governments are elected by people. I have a friend who’s a gay man born and raised in Turkey who recently fled to NY and is applying for asylum because it’s not safe for him in Turkey. Not so much because of the government, but because his neighbours have spat on him and assaulted him in the past, just because he’s gay. I’ve met other gay men from Iran, Syria, and Jordan, who all moved to Canada for a better life because it’s not safe to be gay in those places. We can’t pretend like the governments in these countries are homophobic but the citizens are totally accepting. That’s not the case at all.

You’re free to criticize Finch and to not give him money, and others are free to criticize your criticism. I just think it’s a little silly to criticize the 1 man jizzing on a book over the numerous countries and millions of people that literally want all of us dead. But that’s just my opinion.
Most Arab countries are monarchies so they don't elect their officials, Turkey is not an Arab country and while Islam is the primary religion it is not an Islamic run government. Most Arab people do not have freedom of choice, so their ideas are carved out by what is allowed in their respective countries. I am not saying there isn't a lot of homophobia in the middle east but I am saying we don't know who would be accepting if they had freedom of choice. I live in one of the biggest sanctuary cities is the US (most of neighbors are African/Middle Eastern) and it would so wrong to lump all of them in as homophobic.

I think it's weird for me to have to say it's not ok to justify your favorite sex worker attacking 25% of the world over a government structured belief system.

Most Arab countries are monarchies so they don't elect their officials, Turkey is not an Arab country and while Islam is the primary religion it is not an Islamic run government. Most Arab people do not have freedom of choice, so their ideas are carved out by what is allowed in their respective countries. I am not saying there isn't a lot of homophobia in the middle east but I am saying we don't know who would be accepting if they had freedom of choice. I live in one of the biggest sanctuary cities is the US (most of neighbors are African/Middle Eastern) and it would so wrong to lump all of them in as homophobic.

I think it's weird for me to have to say it's not ok to justify your favorite sex worker attacking 25% of the world over a government structured belief system.
He’s far from my favourite sex worker, trust me. And as I said before, I don’t put Muslim people living outside of the Middle East in the same category as those still living there. I’ve had Muslim friends and coworkers throughout my life who I know aren’t homophobic, and have slept with a couple Muslim men myself. But again, I think it’s weird to be more upset about an onlyfans model nutting on a Quran, than about what the majority of the people who follow the Quran think about us. But hey, we’re all allowed to have our own opinions.

Reactions: Onryoki
He’s far from my favourite sex worker, trust me. And as I said before, I don’t put Muslim people living outside of the Middle East in the same category as those still living there. I’ve had Muslim friends and coworkers throughout my life who I know aren’t homophobic, and have slept with a couple Muslim men myself. But again, I think it’s weird to be more upset about an onlyfans model nutting on a Quran, than about what the majority of the people who follow the Quran think about us. But hey, we’re all allowed to have our own opinions.
I never said I was more upset about his actions than homophobia in the middle east or around the whole world, you can be bothered by both at the same time but the solution for one of these problems is simple. I can understand that we're going to have to agree to disagree and that's ok, have a good day friend.