OnlyFans that appear to be run by an agency and not the content creator

It was free the other day when I got sucked in. im Just gonna block his account.
Good for you Damon! Love it. I do the same the min I notice something is off. At first I avoided the site like the plague after bad experiences but then I said no way I can block!

Reactions: Damon01

Add OnlyFans - vincentoreillyx , not sure if he’s on the list but it’s definitely not him answering. Also getting spammed by ridiculous messages.

Reactions: blueeyedsoul

LABred91

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Add OnlyFans - vincentoreillyx , not sure if he’s on the list but it’s definitely not him answering. Also getting spammed by ridiculous messages.
He’s a BIG spammer. Uses a promoter to send out dozens of messages per day in DM. He collaborated with scammer Tyler Rush that required you pay to see them fuck and then more to see them cum. One sad, pathetic person paid $300.

He’s a BIG spammer. Uses a promoter to send out dozens of messages per day in DM. He collaborated with scammer Tyler Rush that required you pay to see them fuck and then more to see them cum. One sad, pathetic person paid $300.

Well it didn't take me long to see that and ruined any and all attraction for me. Pissed me off really but at least I’m only out $3. Restricted and Blocked and now on this list. We should add Mr. Rush as well then..

LABred91

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well it didn't take me long to see that and ruined any and all attraction for me. Pissed me off really but at least I’m only out $3. Restricted and Blocked and now on this list. We should add Mr. Rush as well then..
I restricted and unsubbed to Tyler Rush last week. I commented how dissatisfied I was with the constant spam on one of his posts and he restricted me from liking and commenting.

Rather than block me for leaving a negative comment, he’s running out the clock knowing that blocking me will result in a refund. So he’d rather just delete my comment and prevent me from leaving more knowing my renewal is going to expire soon.

SCAMMER.

I restricted and unsubbed to Tyler Rush last week. I commented how dissatisfied I was with the constant spam on one of his posts and he restricted me from liking and commenting.

Rather than block me for leaving a negative comment, he’s running out the clock knowing that blocking me will result in a refund. So he’d rather just delete my comment and prevent me from leaving more knowing my renewal is going to expire soon.

SCAMMER.
So they can block us from commenting or everyone? I had one do that recently

quickchecks

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

SCAMMER.
If you restrict someone, you are automatically restricted from liking and commenting. Try restricting someone else and refresh the page and you'll see.

If you restrict someone, you are automatically restricted from liking and commenting. Try restricting someone else and refresh the page and you'll see.
True but a lot of them now are restricting comments and it doesn’t show restricted. Not sure if that’s the case for them but I seen it happen. Whatever doesn’t matter end of day I don’t want to comment on anyone that’s a scammer done waste my time.

rikku99

Loved Member
Media
I knew the deleting comments for sure that makes sense but wondering can they block individuals from commenting or just the entire account if comments?
They sure can. I’ve had two money hungry spammers do that to me. Uncutgreekstud and tyboxandbreathe. The first guy restricted me because I complained about every video being under 20 seconds and him charging $10 for a PPV that’s only 30 seconds.

I’ve bought videos from Ty before in the past but he kept spamming my DMs after following me JUST TO MESSAGE ME. I unfollowed him about a year ago but I guess he was following everyone he could to squeeze more money out of them.
All I did was politely say I’m not buying anymore videos because you have DRM enabled and he restricted me. But he was still following me so I blocked him.

They sure can. I’ve had two money hungry spammers do that to me. Uncutgreekstud and tyboxandbreathe. The first guy restricted me because I complained about every video being under 20 seconds and him charging $10 for a PPV that’s only 30 seconds.

I’ve bought videos from Ty before in the past but he kept spamming my DMs after following me JUST TO MESSAGE ME. I unfollowed him about a year ago but I guess he was following everyone he could to squeeze more money out of them.
All I did was politely say I’m not buying anymore videos because you have DRM enabled and he restricted me. But he was still following me so I blocked him.
Yeah that’s why I restrict and block cause they follow you immediately to be able to keep spamming you! Very frustrating and shouldn’t be allowed. Another example how that website does nothing to protect the consumer and only protects their performers.

blueeyedsoul

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah that’s why I restrict and block cause they follow you immediately to be able to keep spamming you! Very frustrating and shouldn’t be allowed. Another example how that website does nothing to protect the consumer and only protects their performers.
They absolutely do not care about the consumers at all. Not one bit. And their help and support is largely useless.

Jase317

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All the guys from the show Too Hot to Handle use the same management company.
  1. Isaac Francis
  2. Alex Snell
  3. Chase Demoor
On more than one occasion the same direct OnlyFans message came through with the same message and only the names changed on the person. Or, they appear to be on OnlyFans when their social media accounts are on Live at an event.

LABred91

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It bears, repeating, so I'll say again: CzechUkrainiantwinks are the biggest scammers on the entire platform. Not only are they not related but but they wear masks in their content but don't show any masks on any of their marketing stuff, so you definitely don't get what you pay for. I would expect nothing different from a bunch of eastern European scammers.

I remember when they used to say they were German then they claimed to be Czech but they are definitely Ukrainian. No one ever wants to admit when they're from a shit hole desperate for money.

They also successfully got their thread shut down because it got so bad with all of the negative comments that they had to step into silence people saying anything bad about them.

spenjcohen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It bears, repeating, so I'll say again: CzechUkrainiantwinks are the biggest scammers on the entire platform. Not only are they not related but but they wear masks in their content but don't show any masks on any of their marketing stuff, so you definitely don't get what you pay for. I would expect nothing different from a bunch of eastern European scammers.

I remember when they used to say they were German then they claimed to be Czech but they are definitely Ukrainian. No one ever wants to admit when they're from a shit hole desperate for money.

They also successfully got their thread shut down because it got so bad with all of the negative comments that they had to step into silence people saying anything bad about them.
Can we add olly deano rto run by agents, he told me on Insta he runs his page so we tested his page with a simple message asking a question about his mates and a football question (He supports ManU) they failed to answer . He is 100% using agents so guy's be aware