Opinions On Having A Cock Flashed At You?

southside91

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Judging by the bullshit tag for this thread, I can only imagine that is exactly what this was.

"cock flashing bbc show off"

Yeah, fuck that. It's not showing off, it's sexually harassing someone. It's unlawfully exposing yourself to a person who has not given consent to be part of your pathetic sex game.

And @MickeyLee is right, this is simply a stepping stone to a more aggressive action against nonconsenting individuals.

Those of you who approve of this action baffle me.
You baffle me with your pessimism

southside91

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A rando idiot wants to be stupid enough to sexually assault me by showing me his dick without consent probably should call the cops on himself. Because he would need assistance keeping me from cutting it the fuck off.
The mindset forum to forum is lovely lmao outside of this site where normal kinky ppl live and not the weirdos who make any and every thing into the worse thing the world can produce.

southside91

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A rando idiot wants to be stupid enough to sexually assault me by showing me his dick without consent probably should call the cops on himself. Because he would need assistance keeping me from cutting it the fuck off.
Seek help trauma is definitely still in your blood

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Seek help trauma is definitely still in your blood

Not for that, no. Dudes who flash their unwanted cocks to people without consent should be the ones seeking counseling. Before they fuck around and piss off someone they regret.

Reactions: MickeyLee