Owen Lindberg

Normal human being don't use terms like Alpha because it's stupid and makes the person using it look like a moron.

I've never in my life come across anyone who's used to term. Makes you wonder what kind of toxic echo chamber delusion this guy lives in.
My fav is when they say "I'm an alpha wolf." lol. Wolf packs in the wild don't have alphas

Reactions: Tubbs and DPLRR
Is it like a new thing for these guys to pretend to be gay on tik tok? I had one literally tell me on of he was straight but he post tiktoks saying he has a boyfriend...
It's become a trend among a certain type of shallow grifter that lacks integrity lol. Guys like Owen travel in packs of fellow fraudsters, planning their cringey deceptions and little "skits" to score clout and pink money from easily fooled queers. A tale as old as time in a certain way.

My fav is when they say "I'm an alpha wolf." lol. Wolf packs in the wild don't have alphas
I know. I think he's been watching to much Teen Wolf. They laid into that Alpha myth very big on that show. As a side I'd be willing to bet my next 5 paychecks that Owen Knows Jeff Davis very well.

Reactions: _nobeast
How old is he? He claims to be 23 on IG but that seems kinda young.
He's 23, but he started off at 18 with a meh physique and he just trained and dedicated himself to getting fit. And it yielded him better more mature looks

I know my opinion matters so little and it should. But the more i look at him the less attractive he is to me. I'm reminded of his awful personality and the way he treats his followers and then physically... He's not really all that...

I know my opinion matters so little and it should. But the more i look at him the less attractive he is to me. I'm reminded of his awful personality and the way he treats his followers and then physically... He's not really all that...
I agree. I just unfollowed him on Instagram, because the more posts I saw from him the more annoyed I started to get.

I still think he's physically attractive... but that only goes so far when it's all you have to offer.