Owen Lindberg

Not to beat a dead horse here but I wish he showed this energy in his videos on OF instead of just pandering on Instagram Reels
View attachment 139053141
Enough is enough. If he wants to see more male followers he’ll take a dick up that sexy ass of his.

It hurt when I found out he was straight. Straight men don’t deserve nice asses.

Not to beat a dead horse here but I wish he showed this energy in his videos on OF instead of just pandering on Instagram Reels
View attachment 139053141
He knows which sex is paying for his onlyfans and its very few if any women, I would imagine.

So it is men he panders too, which to be fair, we would all likely do if we were hot and straight

He knows which sex is paying for his onlyfans and its very few if any women, I would imagine.

So it is men he panders too, which to be fair, we would all likely do if we were hot and straight
I don't know that we would "all" do that. Plenty of exceptionally hot straight men with even bubblier butts that would/will never pander to gay and/or bi men, especially the way he does it. I definitely wish some of them would though; but they're better off being the sexy lawyers, doctors, software engineers, car salesmen, etc., that they are.

I don't know that we would "all" do that. Plenty of exceptionally hot straight men with even bubblier butts that would/will never pander to gay and/or bi men, especially the way he does it. I definitely wish some of them would though; but they're better off being the sexy lawyers, doctors, software engineers, car salesmen, etc., that they are.
So people with actual prospects and integrity. Yeah checks out.

As for Owen. Sure we are all here to get off. His personality doesn't truly matter. That goes both ways. If some people wanna keep Insisting he's honest, or sweet or nice or whatever... That needs to be corrected. That's all.

Qué dice?
Es un chiste malo (no es de él), que además no sabe contar: "Me gustan las mujeres como me gusta el café. No me gustan las mujeres." Lo correcto hubiera sido decir: "no me gusta el café". En fin...

say what we will.. he looks like an angel.
I totally agree he's gorgeous. I just wish he'd put his money where his mouth is and film with and touch these "twinks" he keeps talking about in these reels

I totally agree he's gorgeous. I just wish he'd put his money where his mouth is and film with and touch these "twinks" he keeps talking about in these reels
Tell me about it. My stomach hurts knowing that ass isn’t being fucked or ate by a guy.

STRAIGHT MEN DONT DESERVE NICE ASSES!