Owen Lindberg

That place truly is a lawless town as long as you have money.
Anyone else get the feeling that all of these fitness influencers being paid to go to Dubai are down low part of some sex ring for wealthy and closeted sheiks?

Anyone else get the feeling that all of these fitness influencers being paid to go to Dubai are down low part of some sex ring for wealthy and closeted sheiks?

I can't speak for all of them, but a lot of Dubai's current touristic appeal is that you can get vaccinated over there and enjoy maskless holidays. The King of Spain's sisters got criticised for doing it since they are too young to be vaccinated in Spain so far, along with a Portuguese TV presenter.

I can't speak for all of them, but a lot of Dubai's current touristic appeal is that you can get vaccinated over there and enjoy maskless holidays. The King of Spain's sisters got criticised for doing it since they are too young to be vaccinated in Spain so far, along with a Portuguese TV presenter.
I doubt that all of these fitness influencers are going there to get vaccinated. Most of them are an educated and I have denied the dangers of the pandemic. You give them too much credit.

I doubt that all of these fitness influencers are going there to get vaccinated. Most of them are an educated and I have denied the dangers of the pandemic. You give them too much credit.
And it started way before the pandemic, too. Beautiful but broke influencers suddenly posting pics of themselves in exotic places with great luxury. Gotta wonder

OnlyFans his free Onlyfans has pay to unlock vids of allegedly POV sex and him showing his hole
I was subscribed, Big B, Big waste of $! They think so little of their gay fans that using scams like false narratives and slow motion grainy video repeated 2-3 times on a 60 second PVD. Save your money! When they treat us with respect maybe we'll do the same...

Not to burst everyone’s bubble, but, having fondled Owen everywhere, he’s pretty skidding about sexual interaction with men. It’s transactional, but not pleasant for him. That’s why he is 95% tease and only 5% delivery.
Bud no one was questioning his sexuality. Lol calm down. We all know he's a grifter.

Not to burst everyone’s bubble, but, having fondled Owen everywhere, he’s pretty skidding about sexual interaction with men. It’s transactional, but not pleasant for him. That’s why he is 95% tease and only 5% delivery.
We know he doesn't like gay men. A lot of gay prostitutes don't.