Owen Lindberg

The entire OF Account is bullshit. Overpriced and just teases with ass shots nad gay baiting

Why do you spend your money? I know that is personal decision but I will never subscribe to an OF account, you can find similar stuff on internet for free.

Some days ago, he posted an IG story. OMG, my first language is not English, but I think that I can explain my ideas better than him in English, he is so dumb, he just said bro like 100 k times... it made me laugh so hard, he even posted that he was not drunk when he wrote it hahaha..

Why do you spend your money? I know that is personal decision but I will never subscribe to an OF account, you can find similar stuff on internet for free.

Some days ago, he posted an IG story. OMG, my first language is not English, but I think that I can explain my ideas better than him in English, he is so dumb, he just said bro like 100 k times... it made me laugh so hard, he even posted that he was not drunk when he wrote it hahaha..
Yeah, he ain't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Reactions: MaxTran and 6677171

Do you still have it? I think I missed it and would love to see, <3

Reactions: 6677171
Reactions: Conoor