Owen Lindberg

He's simply a lying scumbag along with all his little alpha house pals. They are pretending to be lgbt for clout or something I suppose? Smh lol

And during pride month to boot. Shameless and pathetic.

He's simply a lying scumbag along with all his little alpha house pals. They are pretending to be lgbt for clout or something I suppose? Smh lol

And during pride month to boot. Shameless and pathetic.

I’ve confirmed it by asking him. He is NOT gay.

Attachments

He’s a whole queen
“Marketing Queen” he knows who he needs to get his bills paid and extra spending money the lgbtq+ and everyone will believe he’s gay to play into their own little fantasy

That's scummy of him for not clarifying that on his posts.
I mean he just admitted he is grifter basically. He isn't just using tags either. He clearly is making tiktoks pretending to be a "top". Smh he is intentionally lying by omission.

Guy guys please stop bashing him and turning this whole thing against him. Yes he’s a straight boy making content for us gays but you guys are making him out to be like a virus.

All I did when I posted that screen shot was to tell you guys is “no, he is not gay” that’s all!! You guys took my screen shot and turned this into a complete mess bashing him and making him into the bad guy. There are so many other str8 guys out there that do this same thing and yet you’re just picking on Owen. Let’s just get back to enjoying his pictures and videos he posts.

Guy guys please stop bashing him and turning this whole thing against him. Yes he’s a straight boy making content for us gays but you guys are making him out to be like a virus.

All I did when I posted that screen shot was to tell you guys is “no, he is not gay” that’s all!! You guys took my screen shot and turned this into a complete mess bashing him and making him into the bad guy. There are so many other str8 guys out there that do this same thing and yet you’re just picking on Owen. Let’s just get back to enjoying his pictures and videos he posts.
First of all. People were already calling him out before your screenshot pal
Secondly. Lpsg isn't meant to be some hug box or fan page. We are are here for dick, not to simply kiss ass.
Thirdly. If he does something shitty. People are gonna call his ass out. No one thinks he's the worst offender but that isn't some reason to ignore his bullshit.